LIVE from the Celebrity SILHOUETTE - 1st Sept to the Fjords

groryjm

Starting to switch into holiday mood......

Special luggage drop-off, drop off, worked a dream though we did have to fight the port security who wantef our taxi driver to go to the ordinary drop off. Once we had stopped at coach bay 2 we were immediately met by a very nice team who took our bags and directed us to the Suite check-in. One nice little touch was that they gladly took my MiLs, who is an aft Sky suite and thus not on their magic list of ten names, bag.

IMG_20180901_114440_1.thumb.jpg.eb28c3fa128f9e1f26fc0394c1514949.jpg

I am so looking forward to your review. Have been looking at similar cruises for next year. Not sure which itin offers the best ports so hoping to see that in your review. Thanks!
We're all at sea tomorrow but Monday we dock in Bergen

Silhouette has been our favorite ship so far and would love to do this itinitary. Looking forward to your review. If you come across Sony a waiter in Luminae, tell him Mary Lou & Mike say hi and we will be on Reflection in November. I lost his email address.

I am so delighted to hear this, and will seek you out to say hello this time! Now I know where to find you (very) early in the mornings ;)

Moira

Yes Moira, Sunset Bar long before they open (as it's still dark) coffee in hand, waiting for a sunrise with a bag of cameras. That's me.

Norris

WiFi is a bit shakey at the moment so heavy videos and pictures once it is running a bit better. I suspect many people using their free intro hover loaded the system.... Or my DD watching American Netflix whilst doing her make up doesn't help ;}

I'm Sorry if my photo posting from my phone is not the best. So I may keep the photos for when I can sit at the table with my lap top.

Special Luggage was great and seemed to work well so a plus for a new perk. I have done a quick room tour and posted it on my YT page.....

One thing I have noticed is that a lot of the menus etc seem to have been reprinted and designed since our last trip on Eclipse a year ago so as I can I will photo them and upload here, Sea day tomorrow and the CC connections party aka meet and mingle,

It didn’t work for me either.

Was it a good result? Usually I get something really dire on board a ship, like 0.85 Mbps

We are on the Silhouette now, using the internet, and it is running well, as I could open the link. It says 3.18 for download.

Sent from my iPad using Forums