Current List of Beer Offerings

The selection was terrible on the Jewel, pretty much all lagers, they didn't have any IPAs, and only the sports bar stocked Guiness, everywhere else they had Newcastle Brown, which I haven't seen anyone drink for many many years.

You can make do with what is usually offered but don't expect anything like you might find at a good pub or beverage center.

At home it's only homebrew for me, dark, malty low ABV ales. Not a lover of ridiculously over hopped IPA's.

On a cruise I'll go to Franziskaner or Pauly for something thirst quenching or Newcastle on tap (what can you do?), Guinness, Bass ..... It's a cruise ship and I make do.. LOL

bosco

At home it's only homebrew for me, dark, malty low ABV ales. Not a lover of ridiculously over hopped IPA's.

Love my IPA's

Drank Sierra Nevada Pale ale for years until a friend turned me onto their Torpedo

Being from California we have some of the best microbrews in the country

and the palate just changes as i get older

Thank you for the replies. I’m hoping there will be some decent IPA offerings when I sail on the Symphony next September......:):):)

Bob

I saw Stone IPA on the list

I wish RCCL would have a pub like NCL Escape does

On the Escape they have 24 beers on draft including Stone, Dogfish and a couple other Ipa's

Besides another 40-50 beers in bottles or can

They have a beer for everyone

Love my IPA's

Drank Sierra Nevada Pale ale for years until a friend turned me onto their Torpedo

Being from California we have some of the best microbrews in the country

and the palate just changes as i get older

I saw Stone IPA on the list

I wish RCCL would have a pub like NCL Escape does

On the Escape they have 24 beers on draft including Stone, Dogfish and a couple other Ipa's

Besides another 40-50 beers in bottles or can

They have a beer for everyone

Agree 100%...RCI has always had the worst beers, and on several cruises I took ( 15 total on RCI), ALL the drafts were busted..ALL! One bartender told me that he agreed RCI has the worst beers of all the cruise lines..NCL, Disney, and Carnival are much better for beers..I just go to the British pubs for beer..only decent place for a good draft...NCL District Brewery is fantastic, as you say, 24 draft beers!!! :halo:

Budweiser, Miller Lite, Amstel Light, Heineken.

Thanks, that's disappointing.. we generally didn't use the free drinks in the lounge on the Jewel because they didn't have anything decent, we ordered from the main bar outside and carried it in, hoped the Indy might be a bit better.

Thanks, that's disappointing.. we generally didn't use the free drinks in the lounge on the Jewel because they didn't have anything decent, we ordered from the main bar outside and carried it in, hoped the Indy might be a bit better.

I was also disappointed when they removed Corona.