5 for 4 on Caribbean Princess

mbottoms66

The deal is for a bucket of five beers. No way to get one at a time.

If you prepay through the cruise personalizer there will be vouchers in your cabin. You will call room service to redeem them.

On board you can purchase the five beer buckets either at the pool bars or from room service. Not at the inside bars as far as I know.

As noted you get a bucket with 5 beers - they do not have to be all opened at that time. If you don't drink them before they get warm, you can take an unopened bottle back to the bar and exchange for a cold one.

There is no issue with sharing like there is on other drink packages.

No punch card. You get the beer all 5 at a time. In your cabin, room service, keep in the fridge. By the pool the beer comes in a bucket with ice, unused can be brought to your cabin and placed in the fridge. If you purchase at the pool bar one bottle may be opened, so if you don't want an open bottle remember to mention to the bartender or waiter.

before I started getting the aibp, and the pbp, I used to get a bucket on all sea days at least...mostly from the same pool bar on whatever ship..

I've also taken my own insulated bag that would hold 4 of the bud 16oz aluminums ( longer bottles ) and plenty of ice, no problem with filling that instead of the bucket

I've also sat at the bar, ordered a bucket, and the bar tender would give me one at a time until I was ready to leave, then the rest, unopened...no problem...:cool:

If it's a punch card to use like out of the carts around the ship, I'm in!

Not to sound cruel, but people already took the time to write (negative) responses to your question. Did you read them?

If it's a punch card to use like out of the carts around the ship, I'm in!

A few carts are only used on deck for special scenic viewing and you may also see them at a sail away party. No carts around the ship and no carts on normal port and sea days. Princess uses waiters or you can go to the bar yourself. Again, no punch cards, you get the beer.