Soda drink tumblers

vacation cruiser

I "think" so but not sure. I had the Soda and More package once years ago and never used the tumbler but my wife still likes to take it along (if we have room) for her iced tea. :D

On our 8/11/18 Golden cruise we received 2 large bottles of water and were told this was because they were no longer giving the tumbler with the soda and more package--the water was a replacement. I don't know if this was fleet wide, applied to a particular ship, a particular cruise, or what.

On our 8/11/18 Golden cruise we received 2 large bottles of water and were told this was because they were no longer giving the tumbler with the soda and more package--the water was a replacement. I don't know if this was fleet wide' date=' applied to a particular ship, a particular cruise, or what.[/quote']

Bummer, my kids love those tumblers. They use them daily until they break, usually they can use a new one come the "next cruise".

Bummer, my kids love those tumblers. They use them daily until they break, usually they can use a new one come the "next cruise".

While they are expensive, we've found that Tervis (brand) tumblers last essentially forever. The kids can get them with a favorite character, college, just designs, or whatever. In my house, they tend to have Captain America.

On the Caribbean Princess in August; and I, too, received two big bottles of water. However I was told and given a note that they were redesigning the tumblers and would be getting them in the future. So who knows? I am going out again on the Royal in October and will see if I get the tumbler then or not!

Pooh

On the Caribbean Princess in August; and I, too, received two big bottles of water. However I was told and given a note that they were redesigning the tumblers and would be getting them in the future. So who knows? I am going out again on the Royal in October and will see if I get the tumbler then or not!

Pooh

On the Caribbean Princess this week and we got two big bottles of water each. There was a note saying they were temporarily out of the tumblers and they would be delivered later. Also gave us the option to cancel the soda package and get a refund.

Pooh

On the Caribbean Princess this week and we got two big bottles of water each. There was a note saying they were temporarily out of the tumblers and they would be delivered later. Also gave us the option to cancel the soda package and get a refund.

We were on the Caribbean in August for 2 weeks and they were giving the 1Liter water bottles as well, 2 bottles per package. We were in a Suite so got 500ml bottles each day, and had a ton of water left over at the end that I hope our Steward was able to enjoy.

One of my DS's friends really wanted the cup, and his mother had promised him, and had been told they would get it, but I don't think it happened.

While they are expensive' date=' we've found that Tervis (brand) tumblers last essentially forever. The kids can get them with a favorite character, college, just designs, or whatever. In my house, they tend to have Captain America.[/quote']

Thanks!! Will have to check them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Ruby August 4. Also got two large bottles of water with a note that tumbler was on "back order". When I asked about it, I was told that there would be no more tumblers.

Does Princess still give you the drink tumbler cup when you sign up for the soda card?

Take your own.

Will they actually fill up your own tumbler with sola if you have the package?

I wonder why they did away with the tumbler, since other cruise lines offer them either with the package or for sale right where you buy the package.

I know when filling your own tumbler with water at a dispenser, they ask you to fill up a clean cup and pour the water into the tumbler on a different cruise line.

I bought the package - I would like to have a tumbler.

Edited by KansasK

Will they actually fill up your own tumbler with sola if you have the package?

I wonder why they did away with the tumbler, since other cruise lines offer them either with the package or for sale right where you buy the package.

I know when filling your own tumbler with water at a dispenser, they ask you to fill up a clean cup and pour the water into the tumbler on a different cruise line.

I bought the package - I would like to have a tumbler.

They will fill your tumbler if you have a package--whether the tumbler is from them or one you brought. They use a "gun," so there is no contamination. If you don't bring a tumbler to a bar, they will give you your soda in a glass. Yes, at the beverage area, you are asked to use a glass and pour into your tumbler. Why eliminate them? Who knows? We certainly didn't need any more. Daughter never liked them as they were too small. She prefers her 20 ounce Tervis.

On the Grand this late July, I bought the package from a random bar along. Then I found out my brother-in-law bought it from somewhere else and got the bottles of water for free. I went back to the bar to ask and was told that they only redeem the bottles of water when passengers give them a coupon, but they have no coupon to give me nor water to offer. I went to the customer service desk and was told essentially the same thing, but obviously that wasn't true because my BIL did get his water.

Next time I'm buying it from the official guy manning a table instead. Yeah, it's only bottles of water, but (1) we could have used them, and (2) everyone should really know what they're talking about.