Itinerary change for January 6, 2019 Azamara Pursuit

birdyrobin

I was just notified by my travel agent of the following cruise itinerary change:

Montevideo has been moved from Thursday, January 22 to Monday January 7th. Arrival at 8:00 am and depart 10:00 pm. A night out has been arranged by the ship (no extra cost) for dinner/music/fun in the city!

The overnight originally scheduled for Ushuaia on Thursday, January 10 will now be a extended call on Friday January 11 with arrival at 2:00 pm depart time 11:00 pm.

The calls on Elephant Island, Port Stanley, and Puerto Madryn each forward one day in their itinerary.

I had already made all my tour arrangements, so I wanted to let everyone know so you can get your tours changed also! Hopefully, the above information is not a surprise to you (you already have been notified about the changes).

birdyrobin

I don't know how to move this to the roll call! Azamara Pursuit January 6, 2019. Can anyone help me with this?

You could just repost there

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2561640

You have posted in the Roll call before but if you are not sure how to find your previous posts click on your CC I.D then click on Find all posts

All the forums you posted in will show up in the list

option 2

click on your I.D. top right then click on USER Control Panel in the drop down menu