What does "Enhanced nightly turn-down service" mean?

lives to cruise

I finally asked at the pursuers desk about this. She said that it meant that the sheets should be changed in the suites every time the bed was slept in. I didn't test the theory but did notice that they were nice and crisp every night. Also you get a plate of 6 chocolates on formal nights in addition to any canapes you order.

I finally asked at the pursuers desk about this. She said that it meant that the sheets should be changed in the suites every time the bed was slept in. I didn't test the theory but did notice that they were nice and crisp every night. Also you get a plate of 6 chocolates on formal nights in addition to any canapes you order.

That is enhanced service :D:p

OK, you just gotsta check the change the sheets every time

easy enough to do - just put some kind of removable marking on a sheet somewhere that the steward couldn't see - then check it after the enhanced turndown service..:halo:

I finally asked at the pursuers desk about this. She said that it meant that the sheets should be changed in the suites every time the bed was slept in.

That would not be enhanced turndown service as sheets are not changed in the evening, even if you took a nap on them in the afternoon.

Also you get a plate of 6 chocolates on formal nights in addition to any canapes you order.

Also not enhanced turndown service as those would be delivered late afternoon or early evening by room service before the turndown service is performed by the cabin steward

I've always wondered this too because I've never noticed a difference in suites. I guess it's just more meaningless rhetoric. Sorry, OP, but it's nothing but the usual turn-down service which is awesome IMO. Love having the cabin steward straighten up in the evenings. When we take land vacations and they don't do that, we're like, "Hey! Where's our cabin steward?!" :)

I believe you might be right.;)

Perhaps like enhanced lotions, etc for elites and suites...maybe name brand chocolates. Mike

That would be nice. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Might be nice if they left a Drambuie by my side of the bed and a Grand Marnier by my wife's side. Of course we will never be able to sail in a suite anyway so it's a moot point for us. I'd still like to know what this marketing hype really means though. If it does mean anything at all.

lol, now I could get used to Drambuie or Grand Mariner every night. :)

Only way we got this suite is that when I was looking to book online, it automatically upgraded us for the same dollar amount as a mini suite. I jumped on it. :D

Maybe the steward comes in and sings you a lullaby in his or her native language before you go to sleep. That might be interesting. Fresh sheets every night does not seem exciting and I can buy a lot of really high grade chocolate for the upgrade cost of the cabin.

DON