balcony on Royal Princess and other questions

Dreamer115

On 9/3/2018 at 8:55 PM, Dreamer115 said:

Just thinking about going on Royal, never looked too much at it before. Are there any larger balconies like the Caribe ones on Emerald for example? Also is there a covered pool and which pools have stairs in and out instead of the ladder. It looks like no sanctuary on this ship, is that correct? sorry lots of questions.

No on the balconies and yes there is a sanctuary and the aft adults only pool has stairs.

There are deluxe balcony obstructed and balcony obstructed rooms MIDSHIP on deck 8 that have NO obstructions whatsoever, larger balconies, and are a bargain. They range from  E406 through E412 and E 418 through E437. You can access them on the website by selecting “interior” category and “I’ll choose my own” then “midship”

I’ve booked E409and 410 multiple times. 

Edited by lolane1
Correction

14 hours ago, riclop said:

No on the balconies and yes there is a sanctuary and the aft adults only pool has stairs.

The Royal Princess has no aft pool.  A small one was added to the Regal Princess after all the complaints about the Royal not having one.  The adult-only pool is the Retreat pool located forward on deck 17.