Favorite Drinks and What is in them?

pammesue

When we were on the Valor from Puerto Rico we loved a raspberry mojito ... raspberry, lime, rum, simple syrup & muddled mint. Haven't seen it on a menu that I've seen on any other cruise that I've been on. :(

Punchliners has a Bailey's Banana Colada which is amazing and I make it at home all of the time ... Baileys, dark rum, pina colada mix, banana & banana liquor. Oh, my it's good. We've gotten it in other bars on the ship even though I've only seen it in the comedy club menu.

Beachcomber - Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum, Midori, Bacardi MangoRum and tropical juices. It's only available at the Red Frog Rum Bar and the Red Frog Pub. They won't make it at other bars which is annoying.

Caribbean Colada - Velvety-rich blend of Bacardi 8, Bacardi Rum, banana, coconutand pineapple.

Malibu, Sprite and Lime - Refreshing!

Spiced Rum and Sprite (trust me, try it! SO GOOD)

I also like Kiss on the Lips and Miami Vice but they are soooooo sweet. I can't stand more than one, if that.

• Like 1

Tiramisu martini. :hearteyes: Amaretto, butterscotch schapps, Bailey's, plus all kinds of other delicious stuff! I believe it's 7 different liquors, so a good bang for your buck too!

My absolute favorite! Amaretto, Butterscotch schnapps, Baileys, Kahlua, Frangelico, Peach schnapps, and Malibu rum! And don't forget the chocolate swirls in the glass!

I like the Carnival Cosmo - traditional cosmo is Vodka, triple sec, lime, cranberry juice. They had a little something extra to theirs - maybe they use orange flavored vodka. but whatever it is it is awesome!

I agree they add something else. I think it might be lemon. I liked it.

• 2 months later...