Tell me all you know about Paradise beach

Beachgirl676

I'm looking for information regarding paradise beach. How much does it cost for the day? How far is it from the port? Are there bathrooms? Adult only or kids allowed? Is the water calm? Are you able to rent jet skis? I'll be in Cozumel in May and trying to narrow down our options on what we want to do. Thanks!![emoji924]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm looking for information regarding paradise beach. How much does it cost for the day? How far is it from the port? Are there bathrooms? Adult only or kids allowed? Is the water calm? Are you able to rent jet skis? I'll be in Cozumel in May and trying to narrow down our options on what we want to do. Thanks!![emoji924]

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/

The navigation drop down menu should answer all your questions.

I'm looking for information regarding paradise beach. How much does it cost for the day? $3 each - more if you want to use the water toys

How far is it from the port? About 15 min in a taxi - fare will be about $17 for up to 4 passengers sharing the cab

Are there bathrooms? Of course - great facilities, including lockers

Adult only or kids allowed? Family friendly

Is the water calm? Usually - the pool is always nice

Are you able to rent jet skis? Check the web site

I'll be in Cozumel in May and trying to narrow down our options on what we want to do. Thanks!![emoji924]

Use the search function on this board to find posts and reviews - Mitsugirly is a frequent poster with aphoto intensive review of PB linked in her signature.

I have a review in my signature. The carnival dream review and disney cruise review.

We paid $3 entrance fee. Gets us access to loungers and you can use the pool. They do sort of expect you to order drinks or food. The food is good so no problem for us. You can pay more and get to play on all of the equipment and use some non motorized boats and things.

Kids are allowed. Very clean restrooms. Calm water.

you can rent jet skis close by. I remember seeing signs.

I have a review in my signature. The carnival dream review and disney cruise review.

We paid $3 entrance fee. Gets us access to loungers and you can use the pool. They do sort of expect you to order drinks or food. The food is good so no problem for us. You can pay more and get to play on all of the equipment and use some non motorized boats and things.

Kids are allowed. Very clean restrooms. Calm water.

you can rent jet skis close by. I remember seeing signs.

Thank you SO much I appreciate it and will definitely take a look at your review!!

We’ve done pretty much everything there is to do on Cozumel that doesn’t include getting hammered at an AI and these days we just go straight to Paradise Beach. We started taking our kids there back in the mid 90s before the property expanded to include a pool. My son and I have done tandem parasailing when he was younger. They loved the water toys. The pool is probably the best one in Cozumel that is available to cruise passengers. Service is excellent. The food is always great and now there is a “taco truck” and the fish tacos are some kinda good. We’ll be back there in October and I can’t wait.

We’ve done pretty much everything there is to do on Cozumel that doesn’t include getting hammered at an AI and these days we just go straight to Paradise Beach. We started taking our kids there back in the mid 90s before the property expanded to include a pool. My son and I have done tandem parasailing when he was younger. They loved the water toys. The pool is probably the best one in Cozumel that is available to cruise passengers. Service is excellent. The food is always great and now there is a “taco truck” and the fish tacos are some kinda good. We’ll be back there in October and I can’t wait.

Sounds amazing... thanks for your help!! I'm looking forward to it

Was just there Aug 15th 2018. The pool is incredible no doubt. It was really crowded there this time, due to 5 ships in port, so the word it out. The Taco truck was out of commission and the fish tacos were not available. We ended up getting the regular beef tacos that were excellent! It took a very long time to get our food and orders due to the crowd. Once our food did come, they forgot to bring the plates, napkins and silverware. I asked the asst waiter but he never did bring them. We were so hungry we just ate from the basket they came in. No doubt its a great place to go but when its crowded make sure you order food early!