Sabatin's with a 10 year old

Ron the Rev

Our party of 6 adults and a well controled 10 year old:halo: will be celibrating a birthday in Sabatini's on the Saphire shortly. Any suggestions from the menu please. Trying to guide her away from chicken nuggets fish fingers and sausages. OH well one day perhaps;)

There is a pasta course, so perhaps one of those offerings will appeal to her. Also a chicken dish as an entrée. I am sure she will find at least one of the desserts also appeals to her. Oh, and as my kids reminded me years ago, vacations are great times to try new things to eat. Little devils, but that is where one of them started to eat salad.

They will also make a simple pasta and tomato sauce or even pasta with garlic and olive oil. They can take anything off the chicken dish as well. I have always found them to be so accommodating there.

Hope you enjoy it!!

We took our DS3 to Sabitinis this summer on the Royal. They are fantastic with children. We were told that he could order off the menu or have something off the ordinary children’s menu (which someone then has to run and get from the main kitchen). He had calamari to start, followed by spaghetti with meatballs and then vanilla ice cream. He loved the different breads / breadsticks to start!!