Magic or breeze

golfer1903

I would take the st kitts/st marten on Magic, even though I love Breeze. I was not impressed with the water on our amber cove stop. I've been to st thomas multiple times, but they do have decent snorkeling/diving. I've never been to st kitts, so I would like to visit there. I've only been to st marten once and recall the beach being nice.

Which ship you prefer

Magic st kitts. St marten

Breeze. St Thomas amber cove

And why.

Looking more for blue clear not crowded beaches or island tours more so then suba diving kinda tours

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Think about 3000 people getting off a ship and going to the beach. The only time these islands have uncrowded beaches are on non cruise ship days. Possibly multiply this by 3 or 4 ships, all beaches are packed.

Very similar ships, except Breeze has the IMAX experience and Magic has the Guy's Pig and Anchor. I enjoyed both ships with the win going to the Breeze. Having said that, because they are so similar I would likely go with the ship with best itinerary. A ferry from St. Thomas to St. Johns will lead you to beautiful uncrowded beaches.

Which ship you prefer

Magic st kitts. St marten

Breeze. St Thomas amber cove

And why.

Looking more for blue clear not crowded beaches or island tours more so then suba diving kinda tours

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Either ship is great. You should check to see if any other ships are in port on the same days.

Even though the ships are similar in layout, the Breeze is newer and MUCH nicer decorating with some newer amenities too! However, it is up to you to decide if you are cruising for 1. the ship or 2. the itinerary. If for itinerary, the Magic is better....if for ship, the Breeze is far better! It's up to you and what you want!!

Very similar ships, except Breeze has the IMAX experience and Magic has the Guy's Pig and Anchor. I enjoyed both ships with the win going to the Breeze. Having said that, because they are so similar I would likely go with the ship with best itinerary. A ferry from St. Thomas to St. Johns will lead you to beautiful uncrowded beaches.

The Breeze has the Pig and Anchor too.

The Breeze does not have an IMAX theater. Breeze does have the Thrill Theater, which Magic doesn't have. I don't think you can go wrong picking either ship, but I am a fan of the older, tacky Vegas style ships, which is why I would pick Magic. But Breeze is a much better ship than the Vista class ships in my opinion. But I am a fan of the larger lounges and glass elevators that Vista and Horizon don't have.