Allure Deck 8 Boardwalk Balcony

jp2746

We are booked on the Allure in a Boardwalk balcony room on deck 12. I am considering moving to deck 8. Should I? We have kids and I would love to be able to see the shows and movies from our balcony. Noise really doesn't bother us during the day, but we usually go to bed around 10, so it would be nice to have some quiet, but absolute silence isn't a priority.

I am thinking that deck 8 will be closer to the action and Park Cafe in case the kids want to grab a sandwich and a soda.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

We are booked on the Allure in a Boardwalk balcony room on deck 12. I am considering moving to deck 8. Should I? We have kids and I would love to be able to see the shows and movies from our balcony. Noise really doesn't bother us during the day, but we usually go to bed around 10, so it would be nice to have some quiet, but absolute silence isn't a priority.

I am thinking that deck 8 will be closer to the action and Park Cafe in case the kids want to grab a sandwich and a soda.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I'm just off Allure in 12315. great cabin but I like your Idea for deck 8. The reason? Shade.

So, I was thinking 8 would be closer to the fun stuff going on at the Boardwalk and closer to the water show/movies. However, I worry about noise and if we will be able to see the ocean. The cabin we are considering is 8319. Thanks!

So, I was thinking 8 would be closer to the fun stuff going on at the Boardwalk and closer to the water show/movies. However, I worry about noise and if we will be able to see the ocean. The cabin we are considering is 8319. Thanks!

You'll have a good view of the Aqua Theater from that balcony.

Here is a view from the balcony 8317. One cabin further away from the AT.

8317.thumb.jpg.135ab8579ae6eb3de270a36cdb3d91d3.jpg

We have been on deck 11 and deck 12 on Allure and were able to see the ocean as well as the shows from our balcony. We sailed in 12325 the first time. Although we were closer to the aft, it seemed like a long walk every time we went to/from the balcony to the elevators/stairs.

Last June we were in a Boardwalk balcony again, but wanted to be close to an elevator. We stayed in 11695. It was still easy to see the ocean and see the movie and Ocean Aria. For some reason though, it was very loud at night on this last trip as opposed to the other two times we stayed in a Boardwalk balcony.

We have also stayed in an oceanview balcony and plan to do so again next June. I am not big on having kids walk alone down halls late® at night. I would opt to be close to the stairs or elevators again over being so close to the aft. I know others don't agree with me, but I like being up higher rather than being near the "action" of the Boardwalk or Central Park.

We have been on deck 11 and deck 12 on Allure and were able to see the ocean as well as the shows from our balcony. We sailed in 12325 the first time. Although we were closer to the aft, it seemed like a long walk every time we went to/from the balcony to the elevators/stairs.

Last June we were in a Boardwalk balcony again, but wanted to be close to an elevator. We stayed in 11695. It was still easy to see the ocean and see the movie and Ocean Aria. For some reason though, it was very loud at night on this last trip as opposed to the other two times we stayed in a Boardwalk balcony.

We have also stayed in an oceanview balcony and plan to do so again next June. I am not big on having kids walk alone down halls late® at night. I would opt to be close to the stairs or elevators again over being so close to the aft. I know others don't agree with me, but I like being up higher rather than being near the "action" of the Boardwalk or Central Park.

We have three cabins booked on Allure for 9/23/18...12321, 12323 and 12325.....this will be our 4th time on Allure.

I personally prefer anywhere on deck 6 to 9 on Oasis class. Closer to action. Doesn’t even matter which category.

Also, this is only my personal preference but I like Central Park or Broadway rooms on Oasis class because they are unique on that class of ships. I can always get an OV balcony on any other ships.