How to view final payment date for existing bookings?

Is there no way on the Royal Caribbean website to see what the final payment due date is? or to see how much you have left to pay on a cruise? The "My Dashboard" view shows my 2 booked cruises. I can "View more details" on each, but all that tells me is my cabin number and that my documents are not yet ready. I can "Pay Remaining Balance", but that starts the process to make a payment without telling you what you have left to pay. Maybe it will show up if I pretend to start making a payment? My cruise planner shows me things I have ordered like the soda package and dinner reservations, but nothing about the cruise payment itself. There's not even a link from the dashboard to let you view the arrival times of the ports for the cruise. When I booked the cruises, all it sent me was a one-line email saying "thank you for booking". They used to send out a PDF file with a full summary of pricing and itinerary. I never got that. The Dashboard is really lame. Am I missing something obvious?

Is there no way on the Royal Caribbean website to see what the final payment due date is? or to see how much you have left to pay on a cruise? The "My Dashboard" view shows my 2 booked cruises. I can "View more details" on each, but all that tells me is my cabin number and that my documents are not yet ready. I can "Pay Remaining Balance", but that starts the process to make a payment without telling you what you have left to pay. Maybe it will show up if I pretend to start making a payment? My cruise planner shows me things I have ordered like the soda package and dinner reservations, but nothing about the cruise payment itself. There's not even a link from the dashboard to let you view the arrival times of the ports for the cruise. When I booked the cruises, all it sent me was a one-line email saying "thank you for booking". They used to send out a PDF file with a full summary of pricing and itinerary. I never got that. The Dashboard is really lame. Am I missing something obvious?

Contact whoever booked your cruise and request Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. That is the PDF file you are missing.

The "Countdown to your Cruise" page is what you are referring too. Gone...at least for now.

It's buried in the invoice you get for the booking; if you booked direct with Royal Caribbean you can use the automated phone system to get it to email a copy of the latest invoice to you. I've had to do that several times when it doesn't happen automatically when booking online.

Just pitiful that this long after the mess they made of the web site that there's still no way to get that info, or even trigger it being emailed from online. But what do you expect of a company, from the page showing the reservation info for your booking, you click on "Make a payment" and end up at a page requiring you to enter your name, reservation number, ship and sail date manually.

As I recall, you can get to it via the toll-free number that appears magically in the upper right corner of their web page (866-562-7625) and follow the prompts.

I can "Pay Remaining Balance", but that starts the process to make a payment without telling you what you have left to pay. Maybe it will show up if I pretend to start making a payment?

This worked for me. Once I entered the booking ref, name etc., it brought up a screen that showed remaining balance and final payment date. I did not need to enter any cc details to get to that point.

Thanks everyone. I took the above advice and was able to use the automated phone system to generate and send me a detailed booking invoice with all this info on it for my 2 cruises. I had booked these cruises online using Royal's own web site a couple months ago and it did not send me these documents at the time of booking. But the phone system sent them to me in seconds just now. In hind site, my original posting earlier today was prompted by the fact that Royal sent me what I thought was a relatively useless cruise summary email yesterday. That email prompted me to start looking into my trip details. Now that I have the emails from the automated phone system, I notice that it looks just like the one they sent me yesterday with an attached PDF of the details. Sure enough, I went back and looked at yesterday's email and it too had the PDF of the cruise details. I simply had not scrolled down far enough to see it. So..... a couple months after booking the cruise, they had finally sent me the invoice and cruise details via email. Way to go IT department. :-)

I have what I need now. Thanks everyone for the help.

As I recall, you can get to it via the toll-free number that appears magically in the upper right corner of their web page (866-562-7625) and follow the prompts.

Thanks for the tip! I just did this, and it worked perfectly. Now I have the invoice I should have received to begin with.