Getaway Vibe Pass

crkath

:)Does anyone know what to go for the Vibe pass on the Getaway? Thought it was guest service desk but saw a couple of days ago that it was at the Headliners?? Thanks :)

I was on the Getaway Aug 12 sailing and it was Guest Services where I bought our Vibe passes. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok so need a little advice here. I have been on the Escape 2x and Getaway 1 and all 3 times have been late to the Vibe Race. I even got to the Escape at 9am once and still had not a chance in hell. What is the secret. I am a solo traveler so I have no problem getting in line earlier if need be. Any info would be great.

:)Does anyone know what to go for the Vibe pass on the Getaway? Thought it was guest service desk but saw a couple of days ago that it was at the Headliners?? Thanks :)

Ooops—my bad! Saw another thread. Looks like it is Headliners now—weird, as was just on the ship—good luck and hope I did not confuse you too much[emoji33]!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What boarding group number were you?

We were in the Haven boarding group. Once onboard split off from the group and went down stairs towards guest services. We mentioned we going for Vibe to a crew member and they correctly told us to go to Headliners.