LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

The real question now is if I should spend $5200 for a GS on Symphony out of Miami or $7600 for an L1 CLS for the 4 of us. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My two cents...Love the crown loft, but I would be wary of it with 2 little ones and the stairs. It was a pain having to be that vigilant in the cabin when our son was a toddler. Thanks for your review!

I’m not Pinnacle but there is always a few that gives status levels a bad name. Most Pinnacles we have met in SL/CK have been pretty nice to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with this. Met more happy pinnacles than unhappy ones in our cruise lifetime. Actually oir second cruise we met a nice pinnacle couple that gave us many pointers and advice. At that point, 3 years ago, we didnt even know what pinnacle meant. Very nice couple and have wanted to bump into them again but unfortunately we haven't been lucky enough.

Actually the most miserable cruiser we have ever met was a d+ on serenade this past year. Complained pretty much about everything. Wife and i thought why cruise if you are not enjoying yourself and it is so miserable. Funny thing is she also came on the freedom on a side to side and didnt here her complain...could be that we did not hang out in the concierge lounge much those 8 nights. On freedom class the d lounge is so much nicer.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Andy: As I read your review I can’t help but to chuckle because you come across as pretentious and entitled as the Pinnacles you mocked earlier in this thread. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing such hardships aboard the “Applebee’s Of The Seas”. :rolleyes:

I don’t mind critical reviews at all; in fact, I believe them to be extremely beneficial to the community and, at times, help effectuate positive change. In this case, though, you just come across as insufferable.

I have the same thoughts.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Andy, what dates are those prices? Kids sail free still on right now for (very) select dates.

11/24/2018 Symphony, L2, $5903 for 4 people.

January 26, 2019. Atrocious itinerary but we are sailing for the ship and the price. Got it for $5130 plus $300 obc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk