For all the fans of Great Stirrup Cay

Laszlo

Very cool!

Thanks, its been a while since we have been there. Lots of changes, it was pretty hot with very little breeze which was good for drone flying. I was told their is normally a nice breeze. It felt really good getting back on the tender and getting some air. Its hard to see in the video but RC is building a pier...hint hint NCL. Even with group A tender tickets it still not a great experience. We were told to arrive at the theater at 9:45, we left about 10:15 and got to the beach about 30-45 minutes later.

Thanks, its been a while since we have been there. Lots of changes, it was pretty hot with very little breeze which was good for drone flying. I was told their is normally a nice breeze. It felt really good getting back on the tender and getting some air. Its hard to see in the video but RC is building a pier...hint hint NCL. Even with group A tender tickets it still not a great experience. We were told to arrive at the theater at 9:45, we left about 10:15 and got to the beach about 30-45 minutes later.

I am hoping that we can use the Royal pier next April, it will be much better than tendering. Not sure what kind of hoops NCL would have to jump through to get one put in for GSC.

I am hoping that we can use the Royal pier next April, it will be much better than tendering. Not sure what kind of hoops NCL would have to jump through to get one put in for GSC.
I believe RCCL is building the pier on the island next to GSC.

Excellent video on YT, gave it a thumbs up over there - impressed, well done. I've bookmarked it to share on social media.

It looked like the lagoon/new designated Haven area on the far side isn't finished and still "work-in-progress" ... depending on what's pending, I don't pay attention to the adverstised details. If & when it's open, it's a long, long walk from the tender piers over to the lagoon area, a challenge without the tram raide for anyone with mobility challenges. Besides the (un)finished lighthouse/zipline tower, I see those modern/vertical tall (totem ??) poles as well - we're on GSC a year ago & didn't notice them then ... could that be related to the ziplines ?

Much obliged for sharing & welcome home ;)

I believe RCCL is building the pier on the island next to GSC.

Yes they are and it should be done by the time we cruise with them. They are also making huge "improvements" to their private island (which some see as an improvement and some don't).