Halloween on Board

Schonert

I will onboard for Halloween this year. Should I be bringing a costume with me?

We will be Caribbean Princess.

We will be in St Thomas that day not leaving until 9 pm, but we will be back on board for dinner.

Yup. The ship will be decorated up, lots of crew will be in costumes, there's usually some type of costume parade, party, etc. Lots of guests will be dressed up, ranging from remarkably elaborate to simple mask or such..

Go for it, have fun!

Absolutely yes! I once went to the MTP cocktail party on Halloween dressed and made up as The Joker from Batman.

One of the more interesting Captains Circle photos with the Captain.

Best I ever saw was a few years ago when a dozen or so guests dressed as Penguins shuffled around in line.

Its a lot of fun.

Last year on Pacific Princess at Thanksgiving we went as girl and boy Pilgrims. Lightweight costumes and easy to pack.

Later that cruise on Black and White night we swapped costumes with each other

More Entertaining by far.

That's when Sammi Baker was CD, now retired and living near us.

Edited by Griller

Our waiters have always donned costumes for Halloween. Some guests do , some don't. Last year, with 42 days on board, and 3 different climates, we didn't take a costume along, we just enjoyed the "sights". Up to you whether you go in costume or not. Frankly, I don't have to do anything.....I just go as the wicked stepmother I am. Cracks up my kids, who know better. lol. (We take them on cruises, and I do the travel planning, they might be somewhat spoiled.)

Thanks for the fast replys, I have a costume that is light, the best thing is that it is actually comfortable. I will bring some candy. I also read that some decorate their doors, I will pick up some dollar store stuff, so I don’t mind throwing it out after...more room to bring things back...

I will onboard for Halloween this year. Should I be bringing a costume with me?

We will be Caribbean Princess.

We will be in St Thomas that day not leaving until 9 pm, but we will be back on board for dinner.

I did last year. My three under six grandchildren all ran away screaming when grandpa appeared.

38219237766_7fd7547376_b.jpgGrandpa on Halloween

Howard