Liquor Delivered to stae room

nanatutu

I checked Royal Gifts for RCI and the liquor selection to be delivered to your room is a very limited selection. I spoke with a representative from RCI and she told me that once on the ship I could order different liquors to be delivered to the room for "In room only consumption :D". Does anyone know if this is true? Vodka was not offered in the Royal Gift selection. We are vodka and tonic people.

I checked Royal Gifts for RCI and the liquor selection to be delivered to your room is a very limited selection. I spoke with a representative from RCI and she told me that once on the ship I could order different liquors to be delivered to the room for "In room only consumption :D". Does anyone know if this is true? Vodka was not offered in the Royal Gift selection. We are vodka and tonic people.

Unless something has changed very recently, there's no way to get spirits purchased onboard delivered to your stateroom before the end of the cruise.

Phone reps are notorious for giving false information.

Thought it was too good to be true. I even asked if I could consume it while on board. She said, "Sure. Just ask your room steward and they will deliver it to your room." :rolleyes:

According to this, it appears that you can now purchase packages on some ships.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/wine-cellar/alcohol/?_ga=2.250947974.1404732420.1538173733-1295147597.1538173733

It does show Absolut available.

Looks like there is a fairly long list of ships where the packages aren't available, though.

This product is not available on the following ships:

• Brilliance of the Seas
  • Explorer of the Seas
  • Freedom of the Seas
  • Independence of the Seas
  • Jewel of the Seas
  • Mariner of the Seas
  • Navigator of the Seas
  • Ovation of the Seas
  • Quantum of the Seas
  • Radiance of the Seas
  • Rhapsody of the Seas
  • Serenade of the Seas
  • Voyager of the Seas

Edited by lljun

We had 375ml bottles delivered to our room on our last cruise on Princess. It sure was nice having Happy Hour on our balcony.

��

As explained above in post #5, RC DOES have some 375 ml bottle packages. The selection is limited, and some ships don't participate.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/wine-cellar/alcohol/?_ga=2.220225560.1049801691.1538167623-1301954780.1538167623

And that phone rep was dead wrong.

I looked at the gin and tonic selection - it has one .375 liter bottle of gin and four cans of tonic for $48.00 which equates to the typical bar price of $12.00 per drink. The package has to be ordered two days in advance. I think it would be easier to go a bar and just order the drinks.