Butler Requests. We sail Thursday!

BTCRUISES

We fly Tuesday and board Thursday for our first cruise! Excited and terribly nervous. We booked PH1 just 2 weeks ago. It was the last room left on the ship. Therefore our dinner reservations are for 9pm in each of the specialty restaurants.

Would this be something I could ask our butler to help me with? To move the reservations to earlier in the evening?

We didn't choose drink packages or tours yet. Is it difficult to do this on board?

Lastly, Saturday of our trip is my husband's 60th birthday. Is there something special I can ask our butler to do? Suggestions?

What kinds of things do you ask your butler to do for you?

Thank you so much!

Tell butler ASAP it is your husbands bday. Guessing this cruiseline decorates cabin.

Butler can bring you drinks in cabin but you will pay for it.

Not sure if you can get earlier dinner time but he can do this.

He brings you breakfast each day.

Tours.. I think you have to do this.

It's very easy to buy the drink package and book tours. For the latter just go to Destinations -- in the same area as Reception. I actually think it's more difficult to avoid the people selling the liquor packages on the day you board than it is to seek them out.

Definitely ask your butler if he can get you earlier reservations. And you can order a birthday cake, just let the ship know in advance. If you prefer to dine in your cabin on your husband's birthday just let the butler know and he'll take your order.

Mura

Tell butler ASAP it is your husbands bday. Guessing this cruiseline decorates cabin.

Butler can bring you drinks in cabin but you will pay for it.

Not sure if you can get earlier dinner time but he can do this.

He brings you breakfast each day.

Tours.. I think you have to do this.

Thank you Robin.

If we have the premium drink package it wouldn't cost more would it?

Do we order breakfast that he brings to our room each morning? Is it a room service menu or something else?

We are thinking of winging it at each port. grabbing a taxi or train and heading to city centers to see the sites.

The Premium beverage package might be worth it if you drink more than 4-5 drinks per day each or you can pay as you drink

There is a Breakfast menu just order what you want & the time you want to be served

You can also get your Butler to serve you dinner in your cabin from the Specialties if you cannot get an earlier time slot

Do you have the O Life perk or did you get the cruise only fare?

The Premium beverage package might be worth it if you drink more than 4-5 drinks per day each or you can pay as you drink

There is a Breakfast menu just order what you want & the time you want to be served

You can also get your Butler to serve you dinner in your cabin from the Specialties if you cannot get an earlier time slot

Do you have the O Life perk or did you get the cruise only fare?

It was too late to have them book flights or hotels so I did those myself and only purchased the cruise fare from Oceania.