Hotels for before or after cruise leaving from Sydney Australia

BIGADORF

Anybody have any first hand information on some good hotels in Sydney Australia to stay at either before of or after a cruise?

Thank you:D

There are several in the area known as "The Rocks", some even close enough to walk to the or from the ship. We stayed at The Four Seasons (got an astounding rate), which was very convenient and quite nice. There is also a nice Marriott nearby and the Holiday Inn The Rocks. I'm sure there are others; those are the ones I considered in March when our cruise disembarked in Sydney.

We stayed in the Holiday Inn in The Rocks. There’s a roof top pool (we didn’t use it) but the view from the roof is fantastic. Overlooks the Opera House and the Bridge. A sight I’ll always remember. Hotel was good too although it was a few years ago we were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Firstly are you leaving from the Rocks or White Bay??

If from the Rocks I’d support any of the suggestions above ad toss in Park Hyatt or Pier one (both can be expensive but if you’re a member you can get good rates)

Anybody have any first hand information on some good hotels in Sydney Australia to stay at either before of or after a cruise?

Thank you:D

We stayed at The York last cruise (family of 5) and are cruising again to NZ in January and have booked there again. We loved it being easy walking distance to Circular Quay and everything else at the rocks.