lobster on Independence

Hi.

Does anyone have menus from the dining rooms for the Independence? I'm trying to figure out which nights to eat at Chops and Giovannis. We don't want to miss lobster night.

Also is there any other night that is extra special on the ship in the dining room?

We were on here in August, sorry I can't remember which night was lobster but the next day was a sea day and you could have as much lobster as you wanted in the MDR at lunchtime. I can remember seeing one person with just a plate full of lobster:D

We were on here in August, sorry I can't remember which night was lobster but the next day was a sea day and you could have as much lobster as you wanted in the MDR at lunchtime. I can remember seeing one person with just a plate full of lobster:D

On a 3 day mini cruise from Southampton, just after Indie's refit, I was amazed to see help yourself lobster at the MDR lunch( sea day). Sadly it was tasteless & rubbery, obviously frozen. The scallops there were lovely & my companion reported the steak was fine for her tastes ( too overcooked for me, I always avoid steak in a buffet) There were lots of travel agents on this 3day, so I did wonder if the lunch MDR menu had been " upped " to impress them, but Ive been told it is standard on sea days?

Every cruise I have been on, you could get as many lobsters as you wanted in the MDR for dinner that night.

Heck, if you ordered lobster, they brought at least two, sometimes three. And then more if you asked.