What's the BEST deal you ever got on an NCL cruise?

eddeb

On 10/1/2018 at 3:07 PM, eddeb said:

Anybody get a good deal on an NCL cruise?

Inquiring minds want to know.

It's always 5 O'clock on the ship. 🆒

https://mailchi.mp/skyauction/last-minute-ncl-cruise-deals-new-destinations-and-more-12627?e=6a5d766959

I purchased a similar cruise today for the Bliss July 7 departure.  

http://www.skyauction.com/anyoffer/169675

It was a "BOOK IT NOW" deal as opposed to an auction where you place a bid. 

Question:  Do you recall how long after you made the purchase they replied back with a NCL cruise booking number?  They've emailed confirmation of my purchase, along with a tracking number, and there's a pending charge to my credit card. Now I want to purchase air to Seattle, but am a bit hesitant until I know for a fact I'm confirmed and good to go. They are on the East Coast and now closed until Monday.

Can you offer any feedback on your experience booking your deal through them?

10-day Caribbean cruise
November
Four passengers, two balcony cabins (mid ship not obstructed).
Cruise fare, taxes, service fees, promo cost, r/t air, hotel one night before the cruise, rental car, specialty dining every night all passengers, soda pass for one passenger.

Grand total $1,605.31

6 minutes ago, Birdie And Sue said:

10-day Caribbean cruise
November
Four passengers, two balcony cabins (mid ship not obstructed).
Cruise fare, taxes, service fees, promo cost, r/t air, hotel one night before the cruise, rental car, specialty dining every night all passengers, soda pass for one passenger.

Grand total $1,605.31

Really? Recent November?  That's an amazing deal! 

This past April. Inside cabin sailaway 7 night Gem Boston to Bermuda. Cruised solo last minute. $249pp. No single supplement. Used cruise credit certificate gifted to me on cruise critic. Total cost $262. Had a great time! First solo cruise and loved it.

• Like 1

Our best deal was $1200 for 2 in a balcony cabin on the Gem for 7 day Bermuda cruise in Oct 2011That was the total after all port fees, taxes, insurance etc. Booked it 9 days before we sailed. That was our first NCL cruise and have sailed NCL ever since.

Edited by Weluv2cruise2gether

Best deal we ever got was on a Gem 7 day to NE and Canada.  It was after final payment, we were given a full refund of all money paid in plus allowed over $1,000 credit on a future cruise to give up our cabin.  Evidently they had oversold the cruise, we were glad to help them out.  We had a 19 day cruise on the Sun through the Panama Canal already booked, and getting a thousand dollar credit meant we paid less than $1,000 For a 19 day cruise, including over $300 pp in taxes and fees

5-day on the Pearl Miami to Cozumel. $265 per person including all taxes and fees. (The fees alone for this cruise are $230 each, so we paid $35 per person plus the fees.)

This is a loyalty rate with a charter music cruise. Once you book one full price then additional cruises are very inexpensive. I don't know if I can share a link here, but you can search NCL Cannonball Club to see these rates.

cannonball.jpg

Years ago before new CEO took over and became greedy - got a October studio in 2014 on the Breakaway for $545. Then upgraded to a balcony for a few hundred more- had I waited it would have been $50 more.

Last  year though I did get a $50 last minute upgrade from a studio to a Balcony so maybe he was like on vacation himself that week.