Air BNB

landlady1952

Anyone ever stayed at an Air BNB in Miami night before there cruise? Any recommendations? We have 3 couples flying in day before cruise on a Saturday and hotel prices are more than we would like to pay. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A word of caution about renting condo apartments through AirBnB, VRBO, etc. Many south Florida condo buildings have minimum rental periods (frequently 3 months) and homeowners agree to that restriction at purchase. Every now and then there are articles in the paper about unsuspecting short term AirBnB or VRBO customers either not being allowed in their rental unit or kicked out of their rental unit when other owners complain. Do your research before confirming a rental!

Check the airbnb website or app. Lots of reviews and places to choose from for one night. I have even read reviews from people.that have stayed one night pre cruise. I know friends that have rented through airbnb without issue. I would look for a rental that has a superhost.