NCL - Bliss Haven - Can I bring Gourmet Foods / Beverages?

bbnjcruiser

Hello -

Does anyone know if it is possible to say bring aboard fine champagne, caviar, or arrange for very high quality quality ingredients to be served (for example fresh, live 3lb lobsters or Wagyu beef, or tiger shrimp)

Is it possible to arrange an extraordinary performance by the Haven chef?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello -

Does anyone know if it is possible to say bring aboard fine champagne, caviar, or arrange for very high quality quality ingredients to be served (for example fresh, live 3lb lobsters or Wagyu beef, or tiger shrimp)

Is it possible to arrange an extraordinary performance by the Haven chef?

Are you considering a cruise line that is likely to be a good fit for your preferences??

GC

I think NCL sells caviar so I doubt they would let you bring it. I'd contact the concierge to ask if your preferences could be ordered for you for extra cost. I think the best answer is sail a cruise line where these are standard but if you like the atmosphere on NCL give it a go!

NCL.COM post: For the protection of all of our guests, it is not permissible to bring aboard any food items that would require preparation by the ship’s staff, or food items that would require cold storage in our kitchen facilities.

Hello -

Does anyone know if it is possible to say bring aboard fine champagne, caviar, or arrange for very high quality quality ingredients to be served (for example fresh, live 3lb lobsters or Wagyu beef, or tiger shrimp). Is it possible to arrange an extraordinary performance by the Haven chef?

No fresh foods or any types of meats can be brought on board

You can have your butler bring any regular menu item from any restaurant to you.

Otherwise, grill class on Cunard would better be able to meet your specifications. We we presented with the dinner menu at breakfast daily and would special order if there wasn’t something acceptable. And could order caviar at no additional charge.

Edited by BirdTravels

Perhaps you should charter a private yacht?

I think you will find a private yacht charter to be approximately 10 times a Haven suite running around 80-120k / week for the most modest yacht and far, far beyond for luxury.

Although you can bring a few guests along so per person it comes down a bit.

No fresh foods or any types of meats can be brought on board

You can have your butler bring any regular menu item from any restaurant to you.

Otherwise, grill class on Cunard would better be able to meet your specifications. We we presented with the dinner menu at breakfast daily and would special order if there wasn’t something acceptable. And could order caviar at no additional charge.

Thank you bird - I have travelled in Queens Grill class on Cunard and they are indeed remarkably accommodating - if it’s on the ship you can have it!

I think you will find a private yacht charter to be approximately 10 times a Haven suite running around 80-120k / week for the most modest yacht and far, far beyond for luxury.

Although you can bring a few guests along so per person it comes down a bit.

Have you cruised in the Haven before?