Disembark a day early and keep C&A points

My Dad and left early due to a medical issue with my Mother.  I don't know about him, but I got full cruise points for the entire cruise.

This was in 2014.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Very unlikely for that to happen now - I have seen no report of anyone being denied points in the last few years, regardless of why/when they disembarked.

Was in line at Loyalty Desk on Anthem when the person in front of me was granted C&A points for 2 nights of a 15 night cruise because she was coptered off the ship for medical reasons on Day 3.  This took place last year, 6/1/18.

1 minute ago, mugtech said:

Was in line at Loyalty Desk on Anthem when the person in front of me was granted C&A points for 2 nights of a 15 night cruise because she was coptered off the ship for medical reasons on Day 3.  This took place last year, 6/1/18.

Without first hand knowledge and details, it's difficult to assess the accuracy of such a report. And you don't know that after talking to C&A directly they didn't get the points later.

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Without first hand knowledge and details, it's difficult to assess the accuracy of such a report. And you don't know that after talking to C&A directly they didn't get the points later.

I heard the Loyalty guy say "We will give you the 4 points, effective immediately."  That ended the conversation.  I have no better an idea than you do what could have happened later.  Perhaps he gave her 4 points just to get rid of her, perhaps they took the points back later.

10 minutes ago, mugtech said:

I heard the Loyalty guy say "We will give you the 4 points, effective immediately."  That ended the conversation.  I have no better an idea than you do what could have happened later.  Perhaps he gave her 4 points just to get rid of her, perhaps they took the points back later.

It could be that RCI has some weird medevac carve out for points but as someone already reported, they got points even under such a scenario.