Who's Onboard

wwcruisers

I will attempt to post information to those who have contributed to the thread over time. If you wish to suggest other Celebrity Fans please post their Cruise Critic Names and see if I can figure out how to make this a true social group devoid of sniping.

WhosOnBoardSep292012.pngWhosOnBoardSep292012.png

Many thanks for the invite to this group, and would like to say what an excellent job you've done to create this live index of Who is onboard ...

1 to update for the CS, as of last week Christophe Belaubre is back on as HD .

Spoke to him just before he got back for a short 2 month contract.

Please feel free to nominate any of your Celebrity friends who you feel will contribute to the growth of this site. I'm presently trying to figure out how to add people and posts easily. Any hints will be appreciated.

Hello friends:) thanks for the invitation. I am booked on Equinox for 11 nights in March but am thinking of changing to 15 nights to Hawaii on Century....anyone

have some insight to cruising to Hawaii for me? I have never been.....

This will be for my 55th birthday and wanted to do something special.........

I know some of the posters on this board and look forwrd to knowing others. My hope is that this can be an extension of the interesting discussions we have onboard. Thank you Arno for going in this direction.

Lois R -- We are actually booked on Equinox next March, and we did the Century round-trip to Hawaii last April. The big problem with a Pacific crossing on Century in the spring is that there are LOTS of sea days, most of them too cold to use the outdoor pool (we saw more blankets than beach towels on the loungers, most days). And sadly, there is no Solarium, as the t-pool was taken out on Century's last refurb. Don't get me wrong, I loved the cruise, and Hawaii was great -- but, this yearI'm really looking forward to the warm seas of the Southern Caribbean! Happy sailing, no matter which itinerary/ship you choose for your birthday! -- Suzanne

Lois R -- We are actually booked on Equinox next March, and we did the Century round-trip to Hawaii last April. The big problem with a Pacific crossing on Century in the spring is that there are LOTS of sea days, most of them too cold to use the outdoor pool (we saw more blankets than beach towels on the loungers, most days). And sadly, there is no Solarium, as the t-pool was taken out on Century's last refurb. Don't get me wrong, I loved the cruise, and Hawaii was great -- but, this year I'm really looking forward to the warm seas of the Southern Caribbean! Happy sailing, no matter which itinerary/ship you choose for your birthday! -- Suzanne

Thank you to whoever nominated me to this group. We have loved all of our Celebrity cruises! We are so looking forward to our next cruise on Millie from Ensenada to Hawaii. Hoping for a drama free trip via bus to Ensenada for embarkation! Will be sure to report back how it all goes - thinking positively!

And then we have our TA cruise in Dec. on Silhouette. We are generally M class fans. Have been on one S class ship, the Equinox, and that ship was wonderful and the crew was outstanding! So we are excited to try another S class ship and see what we think!

Best wishes to Xellent on your upcoming TA. Thanks so much for the chart you have maintained. It's a lot of work and that is appreciated by so many of us.

Anita and I (Ade or Adrian) are both looking for to our next X-perience which is on the Reflection for the TA in November from Barcelona. I see already that Host Joe also mentions November?

We love X - and its very difficult to cruise with any other company......

820017%20%28Custom%29.jpg?psid=1

Living and loving life on the high seas

Very happy to be invited to join. Hubby and I are very much looking forward to joining the Silhouette on 11 Oct. for the Adriatic cruise. Many of the ports are new to us and we are both excited. My knee is still not great, but I am taking a cane and intend to do as much as I possibly can. Will report back on staff and officers upon my return.

Hi Suzanne, thanks for the information. Still not sure what I am going to do. I enjoyed Equinox in May very much but now am thinking about trying Sihlouette or Reflection. Those are both 7 nighters.....the one I am booked on now is 11 nights.

Not sure why I am having such a hard time making a decision.

Hi Anne:)

And Anita and Adrian, nice to meet you both.....that is a fabulous photo!

Sue (project gal) -- my last post was an unintended duplicate, too. My thought was:Yikes, I must have been too heavy-handed on the "submit post" button! Oh well, we'll figure it out, eventually, lol

Arno -- you encouraged suggestions for membership here. If nobody else has beaten me to it, I'd like to nominate "ASixth" for the group. Thanks -- Suzanne