Change Fonts and Fon Sizes

Hard to read the new fonts - have tried both desktop and iPad. 

Blue is not a good color for headers.

You need to show Quoted areas, the former shadow effect was good.

No longer an option to do text-edit on signatures?

No longer an option to selectively expand sigs ? It is now all or nothing?!?

Edited by GottaKnowWhen

Bottom line, text editing in this new version is horrible.  It appears that this was not adequately tested.  No choice of fonts, old HTML code not recognized to change text, copy/paste does not work correctly because paste gets pasted twice, Quote blocks are no longer shaded like they were (but you see the HTML code for the quote), we used to have some chance to make signatures individual but now extensive restrictions prevent that.  Bold selection for font does not appear to work.   Etc., Etc., Etc......

Test the changes before releasing them.  Also, along with the release, do not ask us for our help to find out what is wrong, tell us what has been changed and how to use it.

My comments come from experience.  I am a retired computer professional with over 40 years of coding and TESTING.  

1 minute ago, hac82 said:

Bottom line, text editing in this new version is horrible.  It appears that this was not adequately tested.  No choice of fonts, old HTML code not recognized to change text, copy/paste does not work correctly because paste gets pasted twice, Quote blocks are no longer shaded like they were (but you see the HTML code for the quote), we used to have some chance to make signatures individual but now extensive restrictions prevent that.  Bold selection for font does not appear to work.   Etc., Etc., Etc......

Test the changes before releasing them.  Also, along with the release, do not ask us for our help to find out what is wrong, tell us what has been changed and how to use it.

My comments come from experience.  I am a retired computer professional with over 40 years of coding and TESTING.  

Perfectly stated.....

Bob