Can't find Subscribed Roll Calls

If you're unaware the site has just gone through a major upgrade.

The roll calls are still there you may have to look on the main roll call page for it as any bookmarks you may have had might not work with the upgrade.

Try looking for your roll calls on the main roll call page HERE

Hello I found my Roll Call, I was making the mistake of clicking " Find your Roll Call" instead of clicking the Heading , " Emerald " Hopefully will figure out how to subscribe as before as I don't see Thread Tools at the top of the page where you can Subscribe to a Thread. 

Gay

1 minute ago, BillOh said:

Since its been answered, I'm just replying to see how the reply function works and what my message looks like.  I threw in a random picture too.   ADDED THIS VIA EDIT

Capture.JPG

Now I have to figure out how to get rid of the extra lines in my signature. 

Edited by BillOh
Edit function seems to work.

17 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Is anyone finding the script very light and hard to read now?

Yes, I'm searching around trying to find a way to change the format.  The letters are poorly formed on my display, like an inkjet printer that needs the heads cleaned.

4 hours ago, Desert Cruizers said:

Hello I found my Roll Call, I was making the mistake of clicking " Find your Roll Call" instead of clicking the Heading , " Emerald " Hopefully will figure out how to subscribe as before as I don't see Thread Tools at the top of the page where you can Subscribe to a Thread. 

Gay

Gay, there is a link at the top-ish right called "follow this content".  That's the thread subscription.

5 minutes ago, Desert Cruizers said:

I don't see the word Follow This Content to the Right. I did find my way by clicking on my Screen name then Managed Follow Content if that is what you were referring to.:classic_smile:

Gay

Yes!

This morning I couldn't even access CC then my PW wouldn't work. I had changed it a week ago but finally got in on the old PW. LOL Then CC stopped working and kept getting an error message, " To many Connection " Things seem to be working alright now. Keeping fingers crossed.

Gay