How can I not show my Signature?

4 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Hi Josey.  I think I have a workaround solution.  Try choosing the color, first, then writing the text.  You should see it then.

I just went into my signature and changed the colors on existing text.  I highlighted the text, clicked the 'A' icon, selected the color, and then clicked 'Save' (make sure you're doing the Save thing).

7 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Hi Josey.  I think I have a workaround solution.  Try choosing the color, first, then writing the text.  You should see it then.

Hi!  that is what i am trying to do, and it works, but I wanted to change color and font size......as you will see in my signature, I am working on it!   thank you.  My signature is under construction.  Good thing i don't have many really pressing things to do right now--

4 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I just went into my signature and changed the colors on existing text.  I highlighted the text, clicked the 'A' icon, selected the color, and then clicked 'Save' (make sure you're doing the Save thing).

thank you samjr!!

3 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Thanks SAM but the issue (at least with me) is that it doesn’t currently work that way for me.  (Read further up the thread.). The workaround was the only way I can currently get it to change color.  Most times the color and font options aren’t even available to me so they’re obviously still tweaking it.  Thanks though.

52 minutes ago, JoseyP said:

thank you ms G.I have made my sig very short (too short now). Would you know how i get color into it? I see the cap. A and someone said that means i can use color, but i tried and it didn't come out. Forgive me, but i am a very low tech person.

If you hit the little arrow at the top right of the A you will see the font colour menu. When you just hit the button itself, it gives you whatever colour you last set it to, which in your case would be the usual black.

13 hours ago, Woobstr112G said:

OP may have been referring to the Mobil.version.  CC said with the newly designed boards would be Mobil friendly.....

Bob

There used to be a box after you posted where you could eliminate your signature from that post. I didnt do it all the time, but most of the time, when I wanted to omit and have a shorter post. Now, there is no way to do this. I did not and do not use the mobile version. Now there is no choice; you must include the signature every time.

Edited by JoseyP