This new forum is not working for me

On 10/17/2018 at 11:26 AM, Peregrina651 said:

And we all grumbled and groaned two years ago when they changed the look and some of the functionality but we all got over it and are now grumbling about how much we dislike this new change, forgetting how much we disliked what we we just lost when we first got it. Nobody likes change but in a few weeks we will all adjust to the new normality; we will have figured out the various new settings and made ourselves at home and we will move on. Things are not going to change back to the way they were and we each have two choices: live with it or leave.

I'll have to leave then....at least when it comes to using the forums from my work desktop.  It uses Internet Explorer 11 and the forums are completely unreadable -- no formatting or style-sheets applied, everything lined up along the left margin, images -- including user icons -- are gigantic, the text-entry box for a new post (once I managed to find it) is maybe an inch wide on the screen....   I couldn't believe how awful it looked.   Absolutely terrible.  

2 minutes ago, Pellaz said:

I'll have to leave then....at least when it comes to using the forums from my work desktop.  It uses Internet Explorer 11 and the forums are completely unreadable -- no formatting or style-sheets applied, everything lined up along the left margin, images -- including user icons -- are gigantic, the text-entry box for a new post (once I managed to find it) is maybe an inch wide on the screen....   I couldn't believe how awful it looked.   Absolutely terrible.  

Strange. I checked it on IE 11 and everything looks fine. I doubt it is the issue but you might check that the url/website address is https://boards.cruisecritic.com. 

45 minutes ago, broberts said:

Strange. I checked it on IE 11 and everything looks fine. I doubt it is the issue but you might check that the url/website address is https://boards.cruisecritic.com. 

I'll try to pull the site up again tomorrow.  It certainly couldn't look any WORSE than it did today, at any rate.....