Viewed / typed font colour

They are working on the font color.

I agree with the automatic double space.  I hate it.  But it's also in Microsoft Word and it drives me crazy there too.  I think simply because I have DECADES of hitting <Return> twice, it's just habit.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

They are working on the font color.

I agree with the automatic double space.  I hate it.  But it's also in Microsoft Word and it drives me crazy there too.  I think simply because I have DECADES of hitting <Return> twice, it's just habit.

Hi, in MS word you can fix the spacing....... whilst you're here.....how do I remove my signature from a post now?

1 hour ago, NorbertsNiece said:

Hi, in MS word you can fix the spacing....... whilst you're here.....how do I remove my signature from a post now?

My problem is I can never remember where I go to fix the spacing. 😛  

As far as your signature... to change yours, pull the drop down next to your name in the upper right, select 'Account Settings, then click 'Signature' in the left hand window.  You can edit your signature and elect to see (or not) others' signature.

image.thumb.png.d3e1453a4056b60caf499be4904f32fa.png

Click Save.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

My problem is I can never remember where I go to fix the spacing. 😛  

As far as your signature... to change yours, pull the drop down next to your name in the upper right, select 'Account Settings, then click 'Signature' in the left hand window.  You can edit your signature and elect to see (or not) others' signature.

image.thumb.png.d3e1453a4056b60caf499be4904f32fa.png

Click Save.

Yeah I can do that if I want to change it permanently but sometimes, on a roll call for example, my sig isn't needed every post!!

Can't see sigs at all on my phone though..... can see them if I use the Desktop version but in the phone version sigs disappear altogether!!

6 minutes ago, NorbertsNiece said:

Yeah I can do that if I want to change it permanently but sometimes, on a roll call for example, my sig isn't needed every post!!

Can't see sigs at all on my phone though..... can see them if I use the Desktop version but in the phone version sigs disappear altogether!!

I thought signatures were "always on" or "always off".  I didn't know you can turn it on/off for individual threads.  

FWIW, I ended up turning viewing sigs off because even on desktop, those of you with dozens of cruises just took up too much space with signatures. 🙂  No offense intended. 🙂 

25 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I thought signatures were "always on" or "always off".  I didn't know you can turn it on/off for individual threads.  

FWIW, I ended up turning viewing sigs off because even on desktop, those of you with dozens of cruises just took up too much space with signatures. 🙂  No offense intended. 🙂 

In the old board the signatures were truncated so you only saw the full thing if you tapped to Expand. Wish I could find that on this new board.

Edited by Snowrose

1 hour ago, Snowrose said:

In the old board the signatures were truncated so you only saw the full thing if you tapped to Expand. Wish I could find that on this new board.

Looks like this was fixed in the latest update a few minutes ago.