Coffee Card Price

DnA2010

On 10/20/2018 at 12:59 AM, WAMarathoner said:

I have one with 5 punches left.  We won't be on another Princess cruise until after the September date.  If one of you is headed out soon, I'd be happy to gift it to you.  PM me an address to send it to.  (Has ship name, but no voyage date listed.)

I am sailing on the Regal in less than 4 weeks and I'd be interested if it's still available. CC won't let me message you though. ldcarpenter08@gmail.com is my email.

5 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Is that $30 plus more or less 18%, or is 18% added to that?

Tried to search on "coffee card" but hits not restricted to Princess even though I was in Princess forum when I searched...

It's $31 + 15% gratuity = $35.65

The beverage gratuity on Princess ships is 15%, not 18%.

Here’s a question.  We have an old coffee card with several unused punches.  Our next cruise will be a Baltic on the Regal next August, but we will have the beverage package for that cruise.  We were going to bring the old card on the cruise and give it to someone and then remembered that our DS will be taking an Alaskan cruise in July.  We would like to give the card to her, but this will be her first Princess Cruise so it will be obvious that she was not the original purchaser of the card.  We don’t want to cause a problem so should we revert back to our original plan of giving it to a passenger on our August cruise?