Live Whisper 18 - 31 Oct.

Tothesunset

What I don't understand is how one labrador can produce so much hair in two weeks and then have the intelligence to hide it from the ministrations of my mother's vacuum cleaner.  Really, you could stuff a mattress with it.  Such a shock, always, to get home and find that the room steward isn't available any longer.  Hope our fellow travellers on Lady Whisper are now safely home.  It was great to travel along with you.

• Like 1

Our trip home was easy.  There were plentiful cabs at the terminal.  The 10 minute drive to the FLL airport was easy.  We got through TSA pre-check with no further examination of our carry on.  Unfortunately, we had quite a wait for our flight as expected, but it beats missing a flight in case something goes wrong.  We sat at a table in the terminal reading and charging our various electronic devices while  I remarked on how serene the terminal was.  We boarded our Southwest flight and had the bulkhead seats which was nice.  All in all, it was an okay trip home although I do envy those who could take a limo to there homes directly from the ship.

I agree that MIA is an embarrassment to the country!  I will not go through LHR until they really do fix the problem they have with long waits for immigration.  CDG is okay if you are just arriving or departing, but connecting is a nightmare.

It was a great cruise and we so enjoyed meeting TTS and having dinner with the Dusababies.  

"Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home!"