New update, totally lost

I can no longer find a link to my subscribed threads.  My signature line image is now a dead link and I can't even find my signature line edit area.  CC, this is so stressful.  Not sure what improvements there were with the update but so far for me this is disappointing. 

• Administrators

Hi grandma09:

Try this.  While you are logged in, look for your member namein the upper right corner above the "search" box.   Here's what mine looks like:

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 1.19.27 PM.png

Click your name, then choose Manage Followed Content. 

I would suggest adding a new picture to your signature.   To do that also click your member name, Choose Settings, then Choose Signature.

Laura

Laura, thanks:classic_biggrin:...…..does that show when the last person posted on that thread as well?

And would you know where the threads are that were under "Social Groups" on the old format? I am missing my friends from that thread. I can't find it...…….any help would be appreciated:classic_biggrin:

• Administrators

Hi Lois:

Check your Activity Stream to see who last posted on a topic you are "following".  (Still trying to get the terminology correct myself -- I do keep saying notifications!!)

Those relic social groups are no longer supported on this platform.

Laura

I do see the threads I'm following when I pick Manage Followed Content but it doesn't show if someone has posted recently like before. My profile picture is ok, but the signature line pictures are giving me the problem.  The countdown clocks that I got from CC now say they are to big.  Just don't get it.  I thought I would take out the diamond plus image but that didn't make a difference, said countdown clock was to big.  Thanks for trying to help LauraS.  I might just have to delete it, I am embarrassed  to have a dead link to the diamond plus image and I like the countdown clock.

2 minutes ago, lighthousemom said:

Send me an email to lighthousemom at gmx dot com. I have detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to get to your last unread posts every time you log on. Can't help with the countdown clocks....

Why not post the instructions here so everyone can benefit?