Symphony of the Seas cabin question

We are sailing on the Symphony of the Seas and are looking at cabin 14250 our only concern is the noise from deck 15 because it looks like this cabin is directly under the Sports Pool can anyone provide any feedback on this room thanks

PS I hate the new CC website

We stayed on the 14th deck on Allure and only heard noises a few time during the week and it was always when we were in the room in the afternoon. We enjoyed being so close to the pool deck so much that we booked the Symphony for the 14th deck as well. Enjoy the cruise

• 8 months later...
On 10/18/2018 at 2:12 AM, Miggsoo3 said:

We stayed on the 14th deck on Allure and only heard noises a few time during the week and it was always when we were in the room in the afternoon. We enjoyed being so close to the pool deck so much that we booked the Symphony for the 14th deck as well. Enjoy the cruise

We booked Symphony of the Seas and received 14th deck and never had higher   I am bit nervous about it as I always had 6th deck, first time higher ... Hope I enjoy it and it is oceanview balcony .  

1 hour ago, Tess2326 said:

We booked Symphony of the Seas and received 14th deck and never had higher   I am bit nervous about it as I always had 6th deck, first time higher ... Hope I enjoy it and it is oceanview balcony .  

We have had 4 Oasis class sailings and 1 booked for next year.  Always deck 12 forward, I would never go lower.  Symphony is awesome, happy cruising