On the Caribbean Princes......

Eagle_and_hawk

For those who have not seen the screens on iPad, of the Ocean Medallion concierge, I will try to paste them.  This is onboard deals, which hopefully will replace the flyers. 

form 

Skip to Main Navigation

Onboard Deals

Filter By:All CategoriesFine ArtsPhoto-VideoSpaThe Shops of Princess

The Shops of Princess

Onboard information.

form 

Skip to Main Navigation

General Information

Filter By:All CategoriesCommunications and Stateroom ServicesShipboard Services and ShoppingActivities and EntertainmentBars and LoungesSafety, Security and EnvironmentDining Options and Room ServiceOceanConciergeWhat's New at Princess?

Bars and Lounges

Dining Options and Room Service

What's New at Princess?

•  

are they saying they are stopping the patters since all that is online?  I love the paper patter as I can keep it in my keepsake book that I do at the end and also we don't always carry our tablet or phone with us on the ship so having the paper patter is quicker and easier for us..

5 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

are they saying they are stopping the patters since all that is online?  I love the paper patter as I can keep it in my keepsake book that I do at the end and also we don't always carry our tablet or phone with us on the ship so having the paper patter is quicker and easier for us..

So far, we are still getting them. I don’t imagine them stopping completely, since everyone does not use smart phones or iPads, etc.  I can see them possibly going to a request only to save paper instead of just passing out one for every cabin. 

6 hours ago, floridalover5623 said:

That thing is HUGE for something just to carry around a Medallion & besides I really dislike having it swinging on my neck. 😵 Weren't they giving out the wrist bands any more?

I might have to come up with a simple clip-on carrier for my wife who never has pockets. 

Wristbands are now an accessory to purchase. They also have clips, but again a purchase. 

Downloads4.jpgIMG_23312.jpg

1 hour ago, Eagle_and_hawk said:

For those who have not seen the screens on iPad, of the Ocean Medallion concierge, I will try to paste them.  This is onboard deals, which hopefully will replace the flyers. 

3 hours ago, Eagle_and_hawk said:

It did offer to let us purchase unlimited as low as $10 a day, but was not going to decide until I went thru the free minutes. With all these postings and uploads, I did 😀

Do you know if the optional pricing offered when you first signed in for your free minutes was the same as or was it lower than what the normal on board pricing is?

22 minutes ago, caribill said:

Do you know if the optional pricing offered when you first signed in for your free minutes was the same as or was it lower than what the normal on board pricing is?

It was the same when we signed in using free minutes. Have not made it back to the Internet cafe yet, to check in pricing. It appears, from what we have seen, buying unlimited minutes has no effect on any existing free minutes from status. 

Nice you can buy future cruise deposits too.  We bought a couple more and were showing up in our account in a couple of hours 

form 

Skip to Main Navigation

Future Cruise Deposit

Click the Continue button to purchase your Future Cruise Deposit

Continue

Take advantage of the richest future cruise program at sea with low deposits and generous onboard credits on future cruises.

Future Cruise Deposit Benefits:

• Up to $300 shipboard credit per stateroom
  • Low, $100 ($100 USD/CAD/AUD/NZD, 100 EUR, 75 GBP, 3,000 TWD, 110,000 KRW, 125 SGD, 800 HKD, 10,000 JPY, 630 CNY) fully-refundable deposit
  • Take up to two years to decide where you want to sail to next
  • Only available onboard
LENGTH OF VOYAGE PER PERSON SHIPBOARD CREDITS
17 - 44 days $150 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $125 Inside/Outside
11 - 16 days $100 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $75 Inside/Outside
7 - 10 days $50 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $25 Inside/Outside
3 - 6 days $25 Balcony/Mini/Suites, $15 Inside/Outside

Continue

Daily events work pretty well. There is a plus sign to add the event to your schedule. I guess you pick stuff of interest and plans out your day without having to read it over and over again. 

Events & Activities

Filter By:All CategoriesRefreshing MorningRelaxing AfternoonEnchanting Evening

Relaxing Afternoon

Enchanting Evening

If you pick an event, it will give you more details and show you where it’s being held.

it looks better on the screen than this, as can’t really grab a screen shot just copy and paste, and looses formatting 

Time :
11:30 AM to 1:30 PM

British-Style Pub Lunch

Food is complimentary, beverages not included.

Deck 6, Crown Grill

Accessible Routes

marker-shadow.png

Map of major features on Deck Deck 6, Crown Grillundefined 

caribbean-fiesta_6.jpg?itok=QxnwGEfL

Please refer to the Accessible Routes link for more deck information.

Edited by Eagle_and_hawk

19 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Do you recall a price for the clip on?

I'm not certain they are for sale yet. You might check with Eagle_and_hawk as he's currently onboard. I was able to try the clip out when I spent my month on the ship and I loved it. Lanyards aren't my thing. 

5 minutes ago, idahospud said:

I'm not certain they are for sale yet. You might check with Eagle_and_hawk as he's currently onboard. I was able to try the clip out when I spent my month on the ship and I loved it. Lanyards aren't my thing. 

They currently are showing not for sale yet in the display. Once the card is no longer needed, I think I would like this option the best as easy to clip on to anything. 

David

You can add events to your planner from the lists and just see those only. If you select them, it shows you where on the ship it is at. Could be good for those who like to plan their day in advance and some of these things you can share through messenger with  friends and family. 

F9F7950F-93DB-4C80-95D5-441340538BE4.png

DB66D692-F406-4518-BE0D-0E93E04386AF.png