Vietnam (City of Hoi An)

Cruzer Two

Wow!  These are amazing videos, Cruzer Two.  I don't think they're in HD or 4K, but the quality is excellent! Very interesting for us as our group will be traveling to many of these places on our cruise next month.

Did you produce these videos yourselves, I'm guessing from your own experience last year?

Sam

3 hours ago, Cruzer Two said:

I took all of the pictures and produced the videos myself using Video Studio Pro by Corel. Great subject matter helps!   Ron

Appreciate, Ron, these very nice video background highlights and the follow-up.  YES, it helps to have super great subjects and scenic locations.   Plus, so much super interesting history there. Loved our first visit to Vietnam, Bangkok, etc., earlier this year.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

SE Asia/Mekong River, Etc.!  Live/blog from early 2018, first adventure through SE Asia, stops in Hong Kong and Bangkok, before exploring all over Vietnam and Cambodia, seven days sailing on the Mekong River. Now at 37,392 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2591474

4 hours ago, iancal said:

If you possibly can try to stay until dusk/nightfall.  Hundreds of lanterns are lit...the area takes on a different personality.

Especially on  the 14th of each lunar calendar month, Hoi An celebrates its lanterns by closing motorized traffic on the street lining the river, and put out a quite nice show with lanterns lit all over town and people float their lanterns out in the river.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...