"First Unread" option

BEFORE you enter the Roll Call, you will see a blue dot or star before the thread name. If you click on it, rather than the thread name, it takes you to the first unread post in the thread. Once you click on the thread name, it takes you to the first post and you can't easily get to the last.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gnome12 said:

BEFORE you enter the Roll Call, you will see a blue dot or star before the thread name. If you click on it, rather than the thread name, it takes you to the first unread post in the thread. Once you click on the thread name, it takes you to the first post and you can't easily get to the last.

WRONG! Not one of my roll call threads (that I was forced to go and find again and then "follow" as they were NOT listed in my followed content) has the Blue Dot before I enter the roll call thread. It simply is NOT there. The main forums have the stupid dot but my roll all threads don't show it.

5 hours ago, Thrak said:

WRONG! Not one of my roll call threads (that I was forced to go and find again and then "follow" as they were NOT listed in my followed content) has the Blue Dot before I enter the roll call thread. It simply is NOT there. The main forums have the stupid dot but my roll all threads don't show it.

Are you using Manage Followed Content? Then don't.

For the functionality that you want, you need to set up Activity Streams, with settings that work for you. Plenty of blue dots (and stars) to use there. You can even set them up so that clicking on the thread title takes you to the first unread post.