No Email Notifications

I'm still not getting any email notifications regarding replies to threads I am subscribed to.  CC tells me to contact my ISP and my ISP says there's no problem on their end.  Ain't this special.  Out in the dark for who knows how long since nobody seems to want to help me.....😡😡😡

Bob

1 hour ago, Woobstr112G said:

I'm still not getting any email notifications regarding replies to threads I am subscribed to.  CC tells me to contact my ISP and my ISP says there's no problem on their end.  Ain't this special.  Out in the dark for who knows how long since nobody seems to want to help me.....😡😡😡

Bob

Question - Have you gone to "Account Settings", then click on "Notification Settings", then scroll all the way down the page to see what the email settings are there?

2 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Question - Have you gone to "Account Settings", then click on "Notification Settings", then scroll all the way down the page to see what the email settings are there?

Probably in the vicinity of 40-50 times (if not more).  CC even looked at them and said good to go.  Still not receiving any emails.  CC & my ISP are pointing fingers at each other.I'm no techie by any stretch of the imagination, but to this loyal CC member, it seems that they rushed something out to the masses that was not properly beta tested/vetted......

Bob

1 minute ago, Woobstr112G said:

Probably in the vicinity of 40-50 times (if not more).  CC even looked at them and said good to go.  Still not receiving any emails.  CC & my ISP are pointing fingers at each other.I'm no techie by any stretch of the imagination, but to this loyal CC member, it seems that they rushed something out to the masses that was not properly beta tested/vetted......

Bob

All I know is, when the new forum rolled out, I was prompted with a window that had something about getting email notifications.  I clicked that I didn't want any.

Next thing I know, I'm getting e-mails every time someone quotes/likes/thanks my posts.

So I looked around and found that page with all the specific emails you can opt in/out of.  I turned them all off and, voila, I'm not getting them anymore.

2 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

All I know is, when the new forum rolled out, I was prompted with a window that had something about getting email notifications.  I clicked that I didn't want any.

Next thing I know, I'm getting e-mails every time someone quotes/likes/thanks my posts.

So I looked around and found that page with all the specific emails you can opt in/out of.  I turned them all off and, voila, I'm not getting them anymore.

All I know, is that everything that can be checked yes is checked yes.  Can you screenshot your settings and post the picture here?  This way I can ensure we talking about the same thing.

Thanks

Bob

1 minute ago, Woobstr112G said:

All I know, is that everything that can be checked yes is checked yes.  Can you screenshot your settings and post the picture here?  This way I can ensure we talking about the same thing.

Thanks

Bob

Top of the notification list 
image.thumb.png.ba5e2f7d9e90e0561f7b1079eb81de01.png

next part:

image.thumb.png.9c19688cf83adf7f0007a243b77618ea.png

and the bottom

image.thumb.png.b1e51fafb69e6cede43b5014d1294019.png

I am in the same boat as you Bob.  I have not had any e-mail notifications since October 11, 2018, which was just before their changes.  Who are you calling at CC and what number are you using to report it--not that it sounds like it is doing you any good.  But maybe if I chime in it will help.  I know there are others like us because I have seen the same issue mentioned on several threads.

Thanks,

Connie

8 minutes ago, Edgewater601 said:

I am in the same boat as you Bob.  I have not had any e-mail notifications since October 11, 2018, which was just before their changes.  Who are you calling at CC and what number are you using to report it--not that it sounds like it is doing you any good.  But maybe if I chime in it will help.  I know there are others like us because I have seen the same issue mentioned on several threads.

Thanks,

Connie

Hello Connie.  I am not calling them.  All comms are via the site and sometime languish slightly as CC Hosts take awhile to reply to your email.....

Bob

One suggestion: try adding cruisecritic@invisioncloudcommunity.com to your address book, or marking it as a safe sender, or whatever option your email service has for indicating that a particular email sender is not a spammer whose emails should be blocked.

1 hour ago, Globaliser said:

One suggestion: try adding cruisecritic@invisioncloudcommunity.com to your address book, or marking it as a safe sender, or whatever option your email service has for indicating that a particular email sender is not a spammer whose emails should be blocked.

That is not an option for my email provider (Spectrum).  I shift between the web and Apple Mail when I get my email.  I also regularly check the junk mail folders and nothing ever pops up.

Bob