Can't update signature. Help!

I cannot change my e-mail address on Cruise Critic for some reason - I can go into my profile and see my old e-mail address, but cannot see an 'edit' function / button where I can change it..... does anyone know what I am doing wrong, or does anyone know how I can change it please?

thanks in advance

6 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

I cannot change my e-mail address on Cruise Critic for some reason - I can go into my profile and see my old e-mail address, but cannot see an 'edit' function / button where I can change it..... does anyone know what I am doing wrong, or does anyone know how I can change it please?

thanks in advance

At this time we can't change our own emails.  You have to contact help@cruisecritic.com and ask them to change it.  Be sure to include your username, old email and new email.

Be aware, with all the changes they're still working on, it may take a couple of days.

6 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

At this time we can't change our own emails.  You have to contact help@cruisecritic.com and ask them to change it.  Be sure to include your username, old email and new email.

Be aware, with all the changes they're still working on, it may take a couple of days.

Really?? I belong to many other different websites and have always been able to update / change my personal info including e-mail address... oh well I'll e-mail cruise critic and hope for the best

thanks for the advice  :-)

12 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

Really?? I belong to many other different websites and have always been able to update / change my personal info including e-mail address... oh well I'll e-mail cruise critic and hope for the best

thanks for the advice  :-)

Yes, and you used to be able to do so here on Cruise Critic - before they changed providers (I think that's what it's called).  The new format doesn't have that option, until they add it.  Hopefully they're working on it, but there a many other changes that may take precedence.