NCL Star Suite Dining

kalypso333

Where are breakfasts and lunches served currently on the NCL Star for suite guests? Does it make any difference in the menus? Does anyone have current menus for suite guests?

Kip

Edited by kalypso333

1 hour ago, Love2CruiseMore said:

What is the dress code for these locations?  Tasteful workout wear ok? Yoga pants with a dry fit jacket for me, shorts and long sleeve dry fit for hubby siuteable for breakfast?  Pre-workout of course!  Thanks!

Shorts, t-shirt, ball cap and flip flops just fine.

10 hours ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

You eat in Le Bistro.  The B/F and lunch menus did not change.  This was a seven day cruise two weeks ago.  The speed of service relative to other venues was exceptional.  

Hi so that is diffent than Cagneys/ Modernos.  Interesting.  Thanks for the information.

5 hours ago, FLAHAM said:

Shorts, t-shirt, ball cap and flip flops just fine.

3 hours ago, milolii said:

Hi so that is diffent than Cagneys/ Modernos.  Interesting.  Thanks for the information.

... that dress is not uncommon there at dinner either.  Versailles MDR at dinner and Le Bistro are the only places I've seen people hassled about shorts or non-collared shirts.

We (and others) wore sandals, shorts, and Ts.  Very casual for meals.  This was a port intensive cruise so folks were often dining  casual before going ashore.  On disembarkation morning, everyone was dressed in their comfy travel clothes.  Great service ... ended up giving the maitre’d an envelope with tip.

17 hours ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

You eat in Le Bistro.  The B/F and lunch menus did not change.  This was a seven day cruise two weeks ago.  The speed of service relative to other venues was exceptional.  

When did they change this from Cagney's/Moderno? Seems like an odd space for suite breakfast and lunch.

Do they still have that nice breakfast buffet like they had upstairs?

6 hours ago, valleyvillage said:

When did they change this from Cagney's/Moderno? Seems like an odd space for suite breakfast and lunch.

Do they still have that nice breakfast buffet like they had upstairs?

I don’t know.  We were on Oct 7th cruise out of Venice and it was Le Bistro.  There was a buffet - it looked like fruit, pastries, oatmeal;.  We ordered off the menu.  I think they ran bar service from Gatsby’s because people were getting drinks at breakfast and lunch.

4 hours ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

I don’t know.  We were on Oct 7th cruise out of Venice and it was Le Bistro.  There was a buffet - it looked like fruit, pastries, oatmeal;.  We ordered off the menu.  I think they ran bar service from Gatsby’s because people were getting drinks at breakfast and lunch.

Thanks! Love my oatmeal! And I love your dog, by the way!