Cruise Planner Sale

NTobias

Hi all, 

I just checked my cruise planner and I see that there is a sale on an excursion I have already bought. 

I'm new to the whole cruise planner thing, and I'm just wondering - can I cancel what I've already booked and receive a refund, and then re-purchase for the lower price. 

*I know you can do this for the drink package, I just want to double check you can do the same for excursions as well. 

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, NTobias said:

I'm new to the whole cruise planner thing, and I'm just wondering - can I cancel what I've already booked and receive a refund, and then re-purchase for the lower price. 

Yes, for anything in the planner.

Can you book the new one and then cancel the original after?  Just thinking if I ever see the bungalows go on sale I would hate to cancel and then not be able to rebook since they are so limited on availability. 

3 hours ago, mattR said:

Can you book the new one and then cancel the original after?  Just thinking if I ever see the bungalows go on sale I would hate to cancel and then not be able to rebook since they are so limited on availability. 

You should be able to tell if it's sold out or not before you cancel.  If it lets you Add to Cart, it's safe to cancel and rebook.  If it says Check Onboard, then they're sold out and I would hold on to what you already have.

• Like 1