Photos Large Group/family

mmsoko

Not sure how to search posts about photography.

We will be on a family cruise on the Adventure of the Seas.  Three generation family of 19.

Seems like an opportune time to get some good family photos done.

Does anyone have any experience with this?  Any deals or packages available?

Maybe someone who's had wedding onboard, etc.

Will appreciate any and all advice or tips.

We had free pictures since we are diamond, somebody in our group bought a photo package and was able to get several copies,  with there pictures you normally just buy the picture if you like it, no other charge at least for us. 

6 minutes ago, JaniceB said:

So if I chave a photo package can I include my daughter in the pictures as long as someone from my cabin is with her?

Your package includes any photos that include any of your minor children, no matter who else is in the photo and what stateroom your child is in.

This is from the "ourcruisephotos" website (they do the photo packages for Royal). I haven't done this myself but I've read on this forum that others have.

For larger families traveling together across multiple staterooms, we offer a discount on unlimited Digital Photo discs/USBs: Purchase the unlimited package for one stateroom, and the second unlimited disc/USB is 50% off the onboard price. 

For pre-cruise purchases on OurCruisePhotos.com, you may purchase the first disc/USB online and additional disc/USBs can be purchased on board for 50% off the onboard price*.

The passenger manifest will be reviewed for all purchases, the Booking ID must match the purchasing cabins

*This offer is only available on ships that offer the unlimited digital photo packages.