What credit for booking 7 days after last cruise

manteonc

Yes, ordinarily there's a "welcome home" promo code ZPM that gives you more obc for booking within 60 days.  I don 't remember the exact amounts, but it starts at something like $50 pp for an inside room on a short cruise up to about $200 pp for Neptune Suite.  Did you book direct with HAL? If not, call a HAL PCC. We once got the obc applied several days after booking.

Edited by catl331

I think you do get a "Welcome Back" or Mariner OBC for booking within 60 days after a HAL cruise.  Check with your HAL PCC or have your TA check with HAL.  I think it is the same as what you get if you book onboard, which is double the FCD OBC.

Has been the case for us when we have booked within the 60 days.

16 minutes ago, Bill B said:

Well... I stand corrected. I've cruised with HAL and been on CruiseCritic for 18 years... but never heard of this promo before.

That promo has been around for a very long time.  I've used it for more years than I can count.  

You might get the "Welcome Home" email and you might not, but as long as you know to ask and do it withing 60 days of returning (I believe that is the current time line) then you  get some extra OBC. 😉 

13 hours ago, manteonc said:

We just booked an ocean view room for a 7 day cruise, 7 days after leaving the ship. In addition to our future cruise credit, should we have gotten other obc for booking so soon, and if so, how much?  Thank you

I just (two days ago) booked a cruise the day after we got home from our HAL cruise.  I used the FCD (future cruise deposit) and asked my HAL PCC (personal cruise consultant) to apply promo ZPM (basically the Welcome Home email which of course I had not yet received).  It was a 7 day cruise, so I received $50 pp from the FCD and another $50 pp from the ZPM promo.  

On a 7 day cruise, it does not matter which cabin category you are in (as to the $).  For 11 days or longer it does.  So, you should receive $100 pp as well (but you do have to ask them to apply promo ZPM).  If you book while onboard, you would receive the $100 pp at the time of booking.  

18 hours ago, Bill B said:

Well... I stand corrected. I've cruised with HAL and been on CruiseCritic for 18 years... but never heard of this promo before.

I don't know how you missed it ... if you search for ZPM you'll find 23 pages of posts! The oldest I noticed was Oct 2009, but I think we got it further back than that.  :classic_biggrin:

The ZPM/ZPN promotion is effectively the same as if you booked a future cruise with the Future Cruise Consultant, while onboard.   You get the same benefits as long as you book and deposit a cruise within 60 days of disembarking the ship.   We had booked a cruise while onboard, paid the deposit, got home, cancelled that cruise and re-booked another cruise all withing 60 days, and we still got the double cabin credits and reduced deposit applied to the new cruise.