Final payment due 20 months in advance.

Nashna

13 hours ago, lackcreativity said:

We have sailed Viking twice, with another one in April, and are willing to play by their rules. For anyone who is not willing to do so, you can always wait until six months before sailing to try to book then, and see what is available. Good luck with that! 

If it loses them loyal clients then once the new policy really kicks in the sailings won’t be sold out so much in advance. 

13 minutes ago, Scooterboy515 said:

The terms and conditions have been changed.  No more 90 days listed!

Can you let me know where this is and I’ll see if it’s the same change for Australia where currently it’s 120 days before sailing. I know Aussies won’t pay 12 months in advance - regardless of any loyalty. 

8 hours ago, Pushka said:

Can you let me know where this is and I’ll see if it’s the same change for Australia where currently it’s 120 days before sailing. I know Aussies won’t pay 12 months in advance - regardless of any loyalty. 

If you go to vikingcruises.com and go to the bottom of the home page there is a tab for Terms & Conditions.  That is where it now says "The final balance is due based on offer at time of booking."