BAR MENU PRICES

Cruisegirl6

We just returned from 7 day on Freedom. Me and my wife spent $479 minus $200 in various OBC so owed $279 in the end. Wife does not drink alcohol, coffee or soda, and I had 3 to 5 drinks a day on the ship, we played bingo once, ate at the steakhouse once, I bought two bottles of liquor on board to take home and we had a few purchases in the fun shops and at the Seafood Shack a couple of times. We had a budget big enough that we did not have to really keep track of spending but I was pleasantly surprised at how little we did spend. Even if we didn't have the OBC we spent less than cheers would have been for just one person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Thank you we will get it!

And remember non-alcoholic drink ( Specialty coffee, energy drinks, water, teas, and soda's ) are included in Cheers and Don't count towards your 15 drink limit.

2 - Bloody Mary's or Mimosas or Bailey's/Coffee for Breakfast

3-4 Drinks during the day

2- Pre-Dinner drinks Wine , Martini's, Mixed Drinks

1-Drink with dinner

2 - After Dinner while watching shows or just walking around 

You will come out way ahead. Many will say but I am in Port xxx amount of time /days, yes but pax are still on the ship for 8 hours or more Port days.

Those tiramisu and chocolate Martini's add up.😂😂

Edited by beerman2

Hello, Thank you...actually the drink package always works for my other half and myself just like you mentioned.... but my sister and brother in law will be going, he has some drinks well maybe more than some lol but my sister doesn't drink, so they just need to decide whether to purchase the cheers program or not.  She does drink the specialty coffees and pelligrino water.

12 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello, Thank you...actually the drink package always works for my other half and myself just like you mentioned.... but my sister and brother in law will be going, he has some drinks well maybe more than some lol but my sister doesn't drink, so they just need to decide whether to purchase the cheers program or not.  She does drink the specialty coffees and pelligrino water.

The only place you can get Pellagrino on the Cheers program is in the MDR (or speciality restaurants). You can buy Pellagrino at other times, but it isn’t covered by the Cheers program.  However. Perrier can be bought at any time and is covered by the Cheers program. 

9 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

And what is the current price of energy drinks (ounces??) and club soda WITHOUT the CHEERS Pkg?

Don't know the price of energy drinks - never drink them but club soda was $2.95 plus gratuity.  Pre-order a 6 pack of club soda (or any soda) in advance to be delivered to the cabin and it's 6 for $10 ($1.66).  I always pre order a 6 pk of Coke Zero and a 6 pk of club soda but ended up ordering a club soda from one of the pool servers because I was too lazy to go back to my cabin and get a can - lol. 

Thank you both ⬆️⬆️ for responding so quickly to my post.  I ordered regular bottled water for my cabin and now I'll be ordering club soda too!   When I was grocery shopping, I saw that Red Bull's are in 12 oz. cans. So, I'll lug a pack on board and save some money. 

🌸🌸 Bobbi