Eclipse sailings 2020 / 2021

Muffinz

On 10/29/2018 at 5:49 PM, Muffinz said:

Like most of you I got the e-mail confirming Eclipse will be coming down under in 2020 and in the e-mail it had a list of cruises that Eclipse will be doing from Nov 2020 until Apr 2021

but when I go on celebrities website and go to find a cruise (there are a couple that I am interested in) it comes up saying 'No Results Found - Unfortunately there were no cruise packages found matching the current search criteria'... I know I've got the right dates and everything, but nothing will come up - why would this be?

is it possible that celebrity have not yet put these itineraries in the system yet? and if so why are they advertising them if we cannot view them?

does anyone know why nothing will come up for the dates celebrity have advertised in their e-mail?

I can see Eclipse sailings for Jan 2021 on the Celebrity website that I can book.  Interestingly, she does a Great Barrier Reef round trip 12 night sailing out of Melbourne on Jan 3.  The extra distance required to get there and back cuts out Port Douglas and a second Cairns day....

Edited by mahdnc

yes I had a look on celebrities website last night and there were sailings available on Solstice / Eclipse (and other Celebrity ships) for March / April 2021

I really like the sound of the Tahiti / Bora Bora / Hawaii cruise from Melbourne - 19 nights in April 2021.... but for a veranda cabin it's over $6500 NZ each!

52 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I can see Eclipse sailings for Jan 2021 on the Celebrity website that I can book.  Interestingly, she does a Great Barrier Reef round trip 12 night sailing out of Melbourne on Jan 3.  The extra distance required to get there and back cuts out Port Douglas and a second Cairns day....

We saw that one too and it also misses out Newcastle

our one in March / April this year went Sydney / Newcastle / Airlie Beach (we couldn't tender in unfortunately) / Cairns 2 nights, Port Douglas / Brisbane / Sydney

4 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

We saw that one too and it also misses out Newcastle

our one in March / April this year went Sydney / Newcastle / Airlie Beach (we couldn't tender in unfortunately) / Cairns 2 nights, Port Douglas / Brisbane / Sydney

I was super disappointed that they seem to be missing Port Douglas for 2020/2021. Our favourite spot on the planet.  I had intended to book 4 or 5 and have only booked 2 so far. Waiting to see Solstice's Transpacific. 

On 10/30/2018 at 7:46 PM, Davidc5412 said:

Nice to have another  X ship down under but a pity they weren’t more adventurous with itinieries. Agree a trip out west or round Australia would be most welcome

Yes I was hoping for some different itineraries, such a shame to see more of the same. I thought it would be way more exciting with the 2 ships here. Let’s hope that they listen ..

On 10/30/2018 at 6:23 AM, verizon said:

Like the sailing from Singapore to Sydney on a Slostic Class ship.

Thanks for posting.

I did a dummy booking on this cruise and Most of the cabins are sold!!!  

13 hours ago, Muffinz said:

yes I had a look on celebrities website last night and there were sailings available on Solstice / Eclipse (and other Celebrity ships) for March / April 2021

I really like the sound of the Tahiti / Bora Bora / Hawaii cruise from Melbourne - 19 nights in April 2021.... but for a veranda cabin it's over $6500 NZ each!

I did the same thing.  We are booked on the TP from Sydney to Hawaii next year.  It is  over $2500 dearer to do the one in 2021 than we have paid.  Wow!

Glad we are going next year.