Best Restaurants on Reflections

Kaibocan

We are on the Nov 16 Reflections cruise. We were on Silhouette in April and were very impressed with Murano & Sushi on 5. We've already made Murano reservations. Anyone have a review of the other restaurants on this ship like Tuscan Grille or Le Petit Chef. I know they can vary from ship to ship.

Cant decide if i should buy a dining pkg ahead of time or wait until I'm on board and see what they offer?

TIA

4 hours ago, Kaibocan said:

We are on the Nov 16 Reflections cruise. . We've already made Murano reservations. Anyone have a review of the other restaurants on this ship like Tuscan Grille or Le Petit Chef.  TIA

We are on the same cruise.  I do not remember you joining us on the roll call.

Our favorite specialty restaurants on Reflection are Murano and the Lawn Club Grill.  I love grilled beef, (you would guess that being I am from Texas). 

If you have a specific time and/or date you want to dine at one of the restaurants, you might want to make reservations. 😊

Edited by Texed
I messed up.

Murano and Lawn Club are our favorites on that ship.  We do not care for the new menu in Tuscan Grill.  However, the sunset views there are fantastic.

As mentioned, if you are particular regarding a certain date and time, book now.  Discounts can vary depending on the laws of supply and demand.

I'd second Murano and Lawn Club. We don't care for Tuscan, DH doesn't like Sushi and Le Petite Chef is cutesy, but is either a one and done or skip altogether because we don't think it's worth the upcharge. We like to dine at our pace and not need to "keep up" with a table projected cartoon. Some folks do seem to enjoy it though, so maybe check out the YouTube of it and decide. Have a great cruise and enjoy whatever you do.

14 hours ago, Kaibocan said:

We are on the Nov 16 Reflections cruise. We were on Silhouette in April and were very impressed with Murano & Sushi on 5. We've already made Murano reservations. Anyone have a review of the other restaurants on this ship like Tuscan Grille or Le Petit Chef. I know they can vary from ship to ship.

Cant decide if i should buy a dining pkg ahead of time or wait until I'm on board and see what they offer?

TIA

Good advice so far! I also suggest you try The Porch at lunchtime. The sea food tower is yummy!

Re booking a package or waiting until you are on board, up to you. We used to pre book before Speciality dining was included with our room as we don’t like to ‘haggle’. We are aware some guests have got good deals, better than our package discount, on some cruises. We always book our dining first day. If you leave things to later in the cruise the times you can book for can become more restricted.

On Reflection in March we believe Murano’s was almost fully booked by mid cruise with some guests disappointed they could not get reservations. I don’t think they offered any discounts so guests who had booked packages benefited. In contrast Tuscan, we were told, was offering many deals outside peak dining time.

32 minutes ago, Kaibocan said:

Thank you for the suggestions! I was disappointed with Tuscan Grill on Silhouette but I enjoyed the view

DH & I both agree that we loved the view in Tuscan. That's all we loved however.

We are on Reflection now and have been since Oct 12.  We dined at Murano twice and Tuscan and Qsine once.  I would only recommend Murano.  Qsine and LePetit Chef is definite a gimmick deal which I would skip.

We didn’t go to The Porch as we generally eat light at the lunch hour.  The Lawn Club looks good, but we are not much into steaks as we can get that anytime at home in Texas.

The MDR was fablulous and we enjoyed all our dinners and the great staff.  We are back on Reflection Feb 8 and only plan to go to the MDR.

Edited by milkman55

We loved the Porch because we like to eat a light lunch.   We would have the soup and the tower.   We would always choose what we wanted for the tower, lobster and shrimp.

They als had lobster rolls, fish tacos and burgers.   It’s expensive for lunch but all the specialties were included in the suites above the Celebrity Suite level.   We will only had breakfast in the Luminae, found the service there to be slow.