Transportation from Lax to San Pedro

bobnfl

Which is better and faster princess shuttle , uber or lyft mainly asking for the post cruise trip to lax.  We want to get off the ship early and get to the airport without a lot of standing around wasting time. Thanks for any help. Right now I have princess shuttle booked but I can cancel them.

Just about anything will be faster that Princess shuttles...as they wait to fill. Uber/Lyft,  private towncars or limos and taxi will all leave when you climb in. Non-cruise line shuttles also will wait to fill, or at least get all scheduled riders aboard.

Most all of the above will be cheaper than Princess as well.

This is true almost everywhere...not just San Pedro.

I'd go with Uber or Lyft for the best combination of time and price...They'll have a car there within minutes and be able to take off immediately.  The price will easily beat a car service (and, from our experience, they are usually more dependable...and, with the app, easier to find your car/driver)...and they will actually be quite a bit cheaper than the Princess bus transfer--which will irritatingly leave you waiting for a long time while they load fort five other people...

If you are worried about making the flight I would go with a private company.

We use excecuar at www.execucar.com

I would not go with a Princess Transfer because that would be the slowest of the options.  First they usually don't leave early and second you can be on a bus where your airline is not the first of many stops and could be the last resulting in lost time.

My next choice would be Uber/Lyft and I would start with one and see what the wait time is and if it looks long try the other one.  

Again if time was a concern I would have a car waiting for me and use a service like Execucar.

Keith

5 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

If you are worried about making the flight I would go with a private company.

We use excecuar at www.execucar.com 

I would not go with a Princess Transfer because that would be the slowest of the options.  First they usually don't leave early and second you can be on a bus where your airline is not the first of many stops and could be the last resulting in lost time.

My next choice would be Uber/Lyft and I would start with one and see what the wait time is and if it looks long try the other one.  

Again if time was a concern I would have a car waiting for me and use a service like Execucar.

Keith

Thanks for the referral , I took a look at their web site and found it to be just what we like. So I will make a reservation with them and have peace of mind on the transportation to and from the hotel and ship.