Elite lounge-Royal?

Clampram

39 minutes ago, Clampram said:

We have cruise #6 coming up on the Royal. I belive that this entitles us to use the elite lounge??

Where is this lounge on the Royal please?

The evening Platinum, Elite, Suite lounge was held in Club 6 when we were on board. You will receive a card in your cabin with details including time and location.

There is not a dedicated lounge for Platinum/Elite. There is a dedicated space for full suites passengers. Platinum/ Elite have a nightly cocktail time.  It is held it is normally held at Club 6 on the Royal. It is not an all-day dedicated lounge the hours and location will be on a card in your stateroom.

7 minutes ago, nukesubsailor said:

There is also the Platinum/Elite disembarkation lounge held in the Vista lounge on the morning you must end your cruise.

It is where you wait until your disembarkation color & number is called.  There are refreshments available.

Sometimes that lounge is in the dining room on the Royal

• Like 1

Check your Circle Status on your travel Summary for the cruise.  I was still showing Ruby and I had to call Princess to get them to show the correct status of Platinum.  One less thing to need to straighten out on embarkation day.

On 11/3/2018 at 7:15 AM, Clampram said:

We have cruise #6 coming up on the Royal. I belive that this entitles us to use the elite lounge??

Where is this lounge on the Royal please?

The Elite lounge is at Club 6.  However when doing a transatlantic on the Royal in September 2018 it was moved to the Vista Lounge because there were so many Platinum and Elite passengers onboard.